Did not work for me

Posted by 5331366978351291645 on Feb 06, 2016

I ordered this together with Plus White, The Smokers' Whitening Toothpaste, Cooling Peppermint Flavor, 3.5 oz (100 g) for my husband- he smokes. Unfortunately this did not work for me - my husband had better results than I did with his version. My teeth are not stained and I don't drink coffee or smoke ( green tea daily) but my teeth are not exactly sparkly white either - I wanted them to just look whiter/brighter. This did not help. I think because of my husband's success with the 'smoker's version' I will use his and see if it can brighten my smile as well. This unfortunately did not work for me - I will not be ordering this again.

Plus White, Xtra Whitening with Peroxide, Clean Mint Paste, 2.0 oz (60

Posted by 5278587792494903434 on Dec 14, 2013

OK

Posted by Reviewer3060686 on Aug 15, 2012

This is a good toothpaste, but the consistency is too runny for my taste.

PLUS WHITE

Posted by Reviewer2860654 on Mar 05, 2012

I couldn`t tell if it whitens, cause I use Plus White 5 minute bleach, but I like rhis product, it has a nice taste.

Not so Pastee~Plus White Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3276058 on Aug 10, 2011

Well this is one of my favorite toothpastes, but honestly for over $4, I don't think I will order this again. Instead of being a paste it was a runny mess, sliding off the toothbrush and dripping off onto my shirt leaving a white stain. I was disappointed in the quality of this product. When I bought it in the store it was not like this. The second time I got it it was from iherb and it was runny and practically pours out the tube. I thought it was a fluke, but the same thing happened this time.

Toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3052804 on May 09, 2011

Good product, whitens a little:)