| English
| USD ($)

Pomegranate Health, AgelessPom, Pomegranate Seed Oil Blend, 1 oz (30 ml) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Glowingly good.

Posted by Reviewer3230136 on Jan 03, 2012

I've used this for about a month in cold weather and my skin feels so soft. I have combination skin and had some issues with acne on my chin. I wanted to try something clean for my face without too many ingredients. This has helped so much. Off course a good diet has helped too. I use it day and night. Not too much around the eyes, here I mix it with my eye cream. Works under make up too. Only thing to point out; it would be nice to know the percentage of pomegranate seed oil in this product compared to the amount of olive oil in it. Will buy again.

A pleasant surprise.

Posted by Reviewer2505428 on Aug 14, 2012

This wasn't something I even knew about but when I saw it on iHerb and read the description, I decided to try it. I'm so glad I did!

Complaint the bad customers services of IHerb

Posted by Reviewer1521830 on Oct 15, 2013

I have received my order below on 8/10 and I found that the product - Pomegranate Health, Ageless Pom, Pomegranate Seed Oil Blend, 1 oz (30 ml) - the oil is changed to granular with bad smell on 11/10 and attached two photos for iHerb's reference and asking for "what they can do for me?" for the case. As a long term customer of iHerb, I feel very disappointed for no one reply/answer me for the discrepant products from iHerb up to now even I have sent two e-mails to two iHerb's address : orders@iherb.com; & info@iherb.com. Although there are no stock for replacement, I strongly complain iHerb's customer services and need a reply and sincere apologies from them for the case asap. Since it seems no other channel to approach iHerb for the case, I'm forced to express my angry and dissatisfactory here. Remark: The rating is not for the product but for the customers services of iHerb.

Pomegranate oil

Posted by Reviewer2428007 on Nov 07, 2011

Love it

good product and fast service to Spain

Posted by Reviewer2055212 on Dec 05, 2013

I think product is very good!!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »