Pomegranate Health, MoisturePom Kit, Vaginal Ointment, 1 Applicator, 1 oz (28 g)

great lubricant

Posted by Reviewer2524833 From Texas on Jul 29, 2011

Moisture Pom is so much better than Replens. It lubricates better and does not have any irritating ingredients. Will order more!

Best thing I've tried

Posted by Reviewer2285897 From Australia on Aug 10, 2012

This product is by far the best thing I've tried. Used to get many UTI's, but since using this my problems have ceased. I use it every couple of days as suggested, and only at night. Don't use much, but this product has saved my life! Highly recommended.

Doesn't Work For Me

Posted by Reviewer1109169 From Massachusetts on May 26, 2012

This product has an odd consistency. The natural ingredients do not emulsify or stay together. I found large gelatinous chunks in the stuff I squeezed out that do not melt. If the tube got too hot, the contents separated and become slick like vaseline. If the tube was too cold, the lubricant would not squeeze out of the tube. Plus this product has a strong smell that doesn't wash away easily. Also, I found that this stuff stains clothes. There are better products that I've tried like Puremedy or plain coconut oil. I wrote to the parent company about my experiences using this product.