July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Port Trading Co., Green Rooibos, Caffeine-Free, 40 Tea Bags, 3.53 oz (100 g)

Reviews 5-star

Lovely Alternative to Other Herbal Teas

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Apr 23, 2013

Green rooibos tea is a real pleasure to drink. It is milder than red rooibos and has a satisfying sweet/herb taste. Green rooibos is very hydrating and it brews up in a red ruby. I highly recommend this tea to any and all. I have been drinking red tea for over 10 years and when I found the green rooibos I switched. Enjoy a caffeine free cup of tea now, later, today, tomorrow for breakfast, lunch or dinner.

great tea!

Posted by 5716452413533370486 on Feb 04, 2013

I like this Green Rooibos! I tried a lot of Green Rooibos and I think this one is the best one.

High Quality!

Posted by 5688055399338309225 on Oct 07, 2013

I love green tea but can not have it because of the caffeine, this one is almost like green tea but without caffeine, I am very happy with this product. I do drink 3 liter rooibos on a daily basis, normally red rooibos, did not know there was a green one, love the taste and switched from red to green now!

It's a great green tea replacement!

Posted by 5274614597205017050 on Nov 30, 2013

For various reasons I can't drink green tea on a regular basis (which is sad as I live in Japan). In Japan, cold green tea is very common and I really love it but as I can't drink it, I was looking for a replacement and this is perfect! I should point out that I only drink it cold not hot as I prefer the honeybush or regular rooibos hot .

Sweet

Posted by 4917275589929389388 on Jun 17, 2014

This is just as good as the red rooibos tea. Maybe a bit sweeter.