10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Port Trading Co., Organic Green Rooibos, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Bags, 1.765 oz (50g)

Pleasant Tea

Posted by Reviewer2128490 on Aug 05, 2008

I mostly drink (addicted to) the red version of Rooibos but this is surprisingly pleasant. Sweet and mild, even my mom liked it and she does NOT like red rooibos. A good alternative for those who like green tea and don't want the caffeine. Tons of health benefits to Rooibos.

Great tea!

Posted by Reviewer1636153 on Sep 04, 2008

I've been drinking red rooibos for around a year and love it, so I decided to give green rooibos a try. I was kind of nervous as I don't like regular green tea, but I have really enjoyed this product! It has a very smooth, subtle taste.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Mar 03, 2009

I have been drinking Rooibos Tea for several years. It is great as ice tea or hot tea and needs no sugar! I am addicted!

Rooibos Green Tea Bags

Posted by Reviewer3109327 on Nov 23, 2008

My order of Rooibos green tea came within a week. I have been using it for about 9 months and it has taken some of the swelling out my knuckles due to arthritis. I highly recommend it and will continue to use it.

Grønn rooibush er veldig godt!

Posted by Herbhild on Jul 19, 2012

Eg kjøper denne stort sett i 100gpakke, men innhaldet er det same. Veldig mild og god te. Posen kan ligge oppi i timesvis (i termokopp t.d.) uten at den blir bitter. En favoritt!