Excellent organic rooibos tea with a delicious aroma.

Posted by Leione on Jun 27, 2015

Luxurious red tea with a delicious cinnamon aroma. Not only is it naturally caffeine free and has no known side effects and contraindications, but also it's packed with health benefits. Rich in vitamins C, K, E, A, B vitamins (folic acid, pantothenic acid, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, vitamin B6), manganese, magnesium, copper, iron, pota ssium, phosphorus, calcium, different amino acids, tannins, antioxidants, flavonoids, it's beneficial for people suffering from morning sickness, nausea, cardiovascular conditions, anemia, hypertension, headache, gluten intolerance and celiac disease, diabetes, leg cramps, arthritis, rheumatism, water retention, gallstones and gallbladder disease, IBS, asthma, colds, flues, asthma, gingivitis, canker sores and gum disease, acne, sunburn, eczema, psoriasis, and even cancer. Rooibos tea flushes toxins out of the body, aids digestion, prevents heartburn and acid reflux, relieves nausea and bloating, increases appetite, heals gastric ulcers, soothes the stomach lining, reduces colon inflammation, facilitates healing, boosts the immune system, helps stabilize blood sugar and regulate insulin levels, prevents blood spikes keeping you full longer, normalizes blood pressure, lowers triglycerides and LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels while increasing HDL or "good" cholesterol, protects against strokes, atherosclerosis and peripheral arterial disease, helps maintain healthy bones and teeth, soothes and heals dry and damaged skin, and even reduces the risk of cancer. It's also a wonderful natural sleep aid and stress reliever, helping you calm down, fall asleep faster and get a good night’s rest. It can be applied topically to heal wounds, scars, bruises, cuts, burns, rashes and acne-affected areas of your skin. A rooibos mask or scrub improves the complexion, brightens and evens out skin tone, reduces redness, spots, blotchiness and small lines, helps break down old scar tissue and prevent premature aging. It's truly a wonderful tea and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to improve their overall health and well-being.

Nice...

Posted by Reviewer1944996 on Feb 07, 2012

Taste is quite nice but not as rich as I've been used to. However, it does make an acceptable drink as long as the antioxidants are there. I find that I really need to use a lot, to get that dark red colour. I tried steeping it together with the peppermint tea I just received 30 mins ago, not bad! :) Edit: Oh boy, I drank 4 cups of this tea and found myself running many times to the toilet. It sure is effective!

Delightful!

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Jun 24, 2011

Love Rooibos anyway, this version has a sort of faint vanillaish flavor, sweet enough to use without adding stevia. I ordered this when Now teabags was out of stock and haven't been disappointed.

Nice but weak

Posted by 4932988996140208095 on Mar 18, 2014

Doesn't have as a strong Rooibos taste as I'm used to (I'm South African, so I have some experience!) But decent quality.

Great Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1960124 on Mar 03, 2011

I recently decided to try this brand of Rooibos Tea and I could not be happier. I drink this both hot and cold daily. You have won me over as a regular customer.

Nice organic rooibos

Posted by moimelodie on Feb 08, 2014

*** You can click my name ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! *** I like to drink rooibos in the evening as it is caffeine- and theine-free. This rooibos tastes very nice and it is good value for the quantity provided. Will definitely repurchase this rooibos from iHerb. *** If you found this review helpful, please click the “helpful”-button below the review, thanks! ***

great tea

Posted by Reviewer3247673 on Dec 15, 2010

I like this tea very much. It is naturally caffeine free, so I can drink it at night, (since regular black tea makes me sleepless), and is atioxidants reach.It tastes great, mild, sweet, and full of delicate flavor. I'm hooked.

Excellent product

Posted by drewmastro on Jun 25, 2013

I've been purchasing a top grade organic Rooibos in Australia for several years and I've tried many brands. This one rates well- factoring in the price however this will be my new regular! Smells sweet (as it should), with a slightly lighter brew than some of the most expensive brands, but overall excellent.

Love Rooibos

Posted by Reviewer1153738 on Jun 02, 2013

This will last me maybe all year. I am so happy with this purchase. The loose leaves are great for optimum brewing, letting them boil in the water for 5 minutes and steep for another 15, I get a dark red tea which I've then been icing in the fridge. Highly recommended.

Amazing price

Posted by Reviewer1175250 on Mar 28, 2015

The price for this rooibos is amazing. It's a milder-tasting rooibos, but it's just as good as any of the more expensive rooibos teas on the market.