Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Prelief, Bladder Symptoms and Heartburn Formula, 300 Tablets

Prelief, Heartburn Relief

Posted by Reviewer2930207 on Feb 25, 2008

I have found complete relief from heartburn after substituting this product for Prilosec which I was formerly taking. Prilosec had side effects which I wanted to avoid, and Prelief has no side effects. I give it five stars.

Helped with my Intersistial Cystitis

Posted by Reviewer3315007 on Mar 25, 2007

I can't believe what an improvement in symptoms I've had since I began taking this 3 times a day with meals. Along with my Elmiron I'm now doing great!

prelief

Posted by Reviewer2765981 on Nov 27, 2007

This product is definetly under advertised. It has made such a difference in my life. I can now enjoy my morning cup of coffee without having to worry about bladder irration later in the day. Thanks for the fast shipment as I was almost out.

Most Effective Reflux Remedy I Have Tried

Posted by Reviewer3221350 on Jan 18, 2011

If necessity is the mother of invention, desperation is the mother of experimentation. I have tried innumerable strong prescription and OTC remedies to conquer reflux. iHerb was the first place I saw this product and I am glad I tried it. Two tablets with an acidic beverage or food and for the first time in years, I am experiencing real relief. I find it best to take them after a few bites or sips, rather than prior to eating or drinking a beverage. Be sure to drink plenty of water and increase your fiber intake, or you may experience constipation. I use these in conjunction with Slippery Elm and Marshmallow Root or DGL, which help heal the stomach and esophagus lining. Prelief is giving the herbs a chance to work better, I feel.

dominates traditional antacids

Posted by Reviewer1800309 on Aug 16, 2011

I suffer from intense, regular bouts of acid reflux, even if I make a point to avoid most acidic foods. Prelief (calcium glycerophosphate) has radically changed the foods I can eat. I even now drink orange juice on occasion and have spicy foods whenever I please. As needed I take 1 - 3 tablets, during or just after having acidic foods or drinks. Unlike with traditional calcium-based antacids, Prelief tablets do not stimulate the stomach to secrete more acid (sometimes called a rebound effect). And unlike PPI medicines, Prelief preserves the stomach's acidity. I can't believe this product remains so obscure. Probably because it's officially marketed as a dietary supplement instead of a drug to treat heartburn symptoms.