An excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer2501713 on Nov 21, 2014

I am very satisfied with the quality of the cutting board. It's thick and firm, and it doesn't alter its shape no matter what I do(hot water, cold water, let it airdry after washing it, etc.). The only 'problem' was getting rid of the sticker before the first use. Oh boy, it was a challege. I tried almost everything. Scrubbing with various types of sponges, vinegar soak, hot water soak ... no matter what I did, the sticky stuff just wouldn't come off and sometimes things even got messier. However, after going so much trouble, I finally found the solution! The answer is ... Charlie's Soap! Yes, I am talking about the laundry powder. I sprinkled(?)maybe a half spoon/(or one third) of powder on to the board, I wet my sponge/scrub, and started working at it. It doesn't lather up much but it worked like a charm. I didn't even have to scrub hard. It came off so easily. After doing that, I just washed it with dish soap to make sure that none of laundry soap was left on the board. If anyone is going through tough time getting rid of the sticker, you should try it!