not free of side effect

Posted by Reviewer1859201 on Sep 22, 2011

I woke up from the second night after taking Prevagen from one of those vivid dreams but when I tried to get back to sleep I started dreamng again wide awake , not even half asleep a very disturbing and unnerving experience. I suggest that you start taking this very cautiously with once a week or less and slowly work up to every day to avoid the worst of this kind of reaction.

good for memory, bad for migraines

Posted by AndreaFrankel on Mar 07, 2015

I started seeing improvements in memory in less than a week! Particularly in the areas of aphasia (not being able to think of a word) and in those senior moments of walking into a room and forgetting why I was there. Unfortunately, after about 10 days, it started triggering my migraines. I should mention that many things trigger me, and I generally do a good job of prevention that gets it down to 1, maybe 2 migraines per month. This product triggered a 3rd in the month, so I reluctantly stopped using it.

Lottie - 71

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Jun 03, 2014

Only 3 star as i've only used it for approx 3 weeks (june 2014). No side effects. I seem to already have less "empty" moments and perhaps a bit clearer mind. I'm going to continue taking it and will continue to review.

Not Sure

Posted by 5652880632187142056 on Aug 24, 2014

After a few days. I seemed to have a bit clearer thinking, less "blank@ moments.(I'm 71) But then I forgot about taking them. I've in the meantime started on Turmeric so will wait til that is finished before starting again.Only 3 stars as I didn't finish the bottle.

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer3023156 on Jun 07, 2011

My husband has ADD and has not noticed a difference. But for me I do notice a difference at work. My head is clear and I have more energy

Sally Irwin

Posted by Reviewer1850287 on Feb 07, 2010

Have not used this product long enough to evaluate