Interesting

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Nov 18, 2012

Seems to actually help with concentration.

Seems to work!

Posted by JamesHouston on Sep 12, 2012

I was skeptical at first but decided to give it a try anyway. After a few days I began noticing that I could recall things more rapidly than before. I have tried not taking it for a few days just to see if I could notice a difference and there is little doubt than Prevagen works!

Second time using

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Jan 26, 2012

I have used this before and it seemed to help with a sharper clearer mind. I quit because it is alittle spendy. It does take a month or two in some people- that would be me.

Southern Girl

Posted by Reviewer1151707 on Feb 02, 2011

Have been taking Prevagen for about 3 months. It took awhile but I can definitely notice improvement in my memory. Will definitely keep taking it.

Pravagen

Posted by Reviewer1561492 on Dec 03, 2009

I have been taking this for a couple of months and I believe I am starting to see a difference.

Lottie - 71

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Jun 03, 2014

Only 3 star as i've only used it for approx 3 weeks (june 2014). No side effects. I seem to already have less "empty" moments and perhaps a bit clearer mind. I'm going to continue taking it and will continue to review.

Still unsure of the health benefit

Posted by Reviewer1994621 on Dec 08, 2012

After completing the bottle, still unsure of the health benefit. No side effect noted. Quality packaging and freshness.

Can't tell any difference

Posted by Reviewer3334210 on Apr 02, 2011

Will not buy it again.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2154484 on Oct 24, 2007

i ordered the Prevagen for my husband who has hand tremors.He was questionable about taking it so i told him we both would take it for a week and see how it helped us. I noticed while eating breakfast his hands weren't shaking.I mentioned it to him and he said probably the Prevagen is working.Maybe we should get some more and try it a little longer if it isn't to costly. So I'm going to order our second bottle. For me I seemed to not get as tired and selpt better.

Quincy-Bioscience - Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer3281427 on Jul 02, 2010

I've yet to recommend this product to anyone who did not profit thereby. It has helped folks with Alzheimer's, dementia, and generally memory retention.