10% Off Orders Over $40!

Prevagen (Quincy-Bioscience), Prevagen, 30 Capsules

worthless to me

Posted by Reviewer2362070 on Jun 06, 2008

I don't think this does much for me and I don't think I will order it again, especially since it is so expensive.

Takes a while

Posted by MikeMember on Nov 18, 2010

It takes a few days for the effect to kick in, but I do believe I'm not as forgetful as I was a few weeks ago before I started Prevagen.

Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Dec 12, 2010

I have used prevagen as recommended for 16 days, and so far I have not been able to accurately evaluate the results. At times I feel that I have made some improvement. A full month would be a better time for an accurate evaluation which I will provide.

It worked for me.

Posted by Reviewer3344710 on Jul 18, 2011

First class service and fast too. Tried prevagen and can happily say it worked for me. I read some of the review's from other's about the product and some say it work's and some say it don't. But i can truly say it really doe's work...no brain fog. My concentration is better and my thinking is clear and i can remember thing's better. i'am one happy bunny.

Great for Memory

Posted by Reviewer2481963 on Aug 29, 2011

This product is great for those with memory failure and is a great preventative to Alzheimers. Even if you have been diagnosed with Alzheimers, it is a great product - it works better than the regular pharma drugs. My 90 yr old mother has been taking for several months - she had a hard time remembering things and seemed out of it. After being on this, she is back to her old self - she is sharp as a tack!