Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2154484 on Oct 24, 2007

i ordered the Prevagen for my husband who has hand tremors.He was questionable about taking it so i told him we both would take it for a week and see how it helped us. I noticed while eating breakfast his hands weren't shaking.I mentioned it to him and he said probably the Prevagen is working.Maybe we should get some more and try it a little longer if it isn't to costly. So I'm going to order our second bottle. For me I seemed to not get as tired and selpt better.

Quincy-Bioscience - Prevagen

Posted by Reviewer3281427 on Jul 02, 2010

I've yet to recommend this product to anyone who did not profit thereby. It has helped folks with Alzheimer's, dementia, and generally memory retention.

it is a efective product

Posted by Reviewer2286126 on Mar 30, 2011

it is not a miracle, but really improves mental alertness and memory, the only problem is its price.

pills

Posted by Reviewer1873846 on Nov 22, 2011

I think they are doing good for my wife and myself, will let youknow all of the rsults after taking the last batch we ordered. Have a great day.

works

Posted by Reviewer2672403 on Aug 03, 2009

It's hard to tell if your brain is working better or not, but if I had to say one way or the other, I think this is working. Seems my brain is not a fog, I remember better, maybe even think quicker.

Posted by Reviewer2048298 on Feb 26, 2009

Always quick service, well packaged and as ordered.

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on May 11, 2010

I use this along with Alpha GPC and Bio-Genesis CogniFactors. It has made a big improvement in cognitive function and memory.

Most important

Posted by Reviewer1676014 on Jun 07, 2013

This is by far the most helpful of all my supplements and I love the side effect.... deep sleep. Helps me get out of circular thinking... where you don't get anywhere.I don't forget things in the middle of the sentence!

Purchased for Alzheimers

Posted by Reviewer1425160 on Jan 24, 2014

My wife's ability to function has been deteriotating steadily for over 3 years. It took about a week for Prevagen to kick in, and I've noticed a definite improvement. I don't know if this is reversing her Alzheimer's, but it certainly is helping with daily activities. I coupled this product with Amyloban-3399 and created dynamite. Her formerly bad mood (a known problem with dementia patients) is now better than before she showed symptoms.

Bill Steele

Posted by Reviewer1508886 on Apr 22, 2016

My wife has been having a bit of memory loss and she has not been on the prevagen long but says it is helping.