Good Product

Posted by 5267560251656716637 on Feb 12, 2014

Not much to say, good price and good product. A bit clumpy in the container, but mixes and dissolves well. Strong citrus/sour flavour, some may not enjoy. If you just gonna stack it with other products to make your own pre workout and then slam it, its not that bad.

Awesome product

Posted by 5632418479227186420 on Feb 01, 2014

I take 6 gram everyday. And it work awesome to me. Love this product

Greatest Citrulline product I have ever tried.

Posted by InozarDeBenz on Jan 01, 2014

I am hypersensible to quite a lot of substances, and with NOW's L-Citrulline, I would feel sick for each capsule I took. And a certain pain would be felt in my stomach. (I would also react on a third brand to which name I now don't recall.) With Primaforce's Citrulline Malate powder, I don't feel bad in my stomach at all. On NOW's Citrulline declaration it doesn't reveal the process to which their citrulline is produced. May it be some other type of chemical compounds used as a basis than the ones Primaforce uses? Because Primaforce's Citrulline is made up by Citrulline Malate. (Perhaps NOW's product is made up by something else than 'malate'?) Unlike NOW's product, Primaforce's Citrulline product has no helping agents in it. (I doubt it is the helping agents that I react on regarding NOW's Citrulline product, since I tolereate those same help agents in other products, so I do believe it is their citrulline itself I react on.) I really love Primaforce's Citrulline product, and I feel great effect by taking it. Beware though, that this powder has a very strong acidic/citrus taste. Significantly more than the two other products that I have tried. But that should be no problem if you mix it with juice. (You may wonder why I know that NOW's product has a less strong acidic/citric taste, since they have their citrulline product packed into gelatine capsules: Unless a product tastes absolutely awful, I always open the gelatine capsules and pour the content straight on my tongue.) Primaforce Citrulline Malate product undoubtly gets top score from me.

Good product

Posted by 4643953135474567533 on Nov 13, 2013

Very good profuct for building muscle!

the best!

Posted by 5042259092117851412 on Nov 07, 2013

yuo noticed the difference when yuo go to the gym

Primaforce, Citrulline Malate

Posted by 5495528400111931791 on Aug 29, 2013

O melhor..

Very good!

Posted by mihulea on Jun 25, 2013

Great pumps and some extra energy in the gym.My reps went up as always when I use cm.It takes about a week for it to start work.Also you need about 6-7 grams ~ 30 min pre workout! As for iHerb-Big Thank you, as I'm ordering from Ireland and for 3 day delivery with DHL for 10-12$ you cant beat that!

It is works!

Posted by Odessa on Apr 23, 2013

Effective staff but very acidous. I have a good progress in endurance for my jiu-jitsu trainings. Those who have a problem with hyperacidity use with caution. I mixed with a big amount of water (1 gramm (half a scoop) per 250 ml (aprox. 8,5 fl oz)) or added this staff to my proteine coctail. Эффективный состав, но очень кислый. Мои показатели выносливости заметно выросли с применением цитрулина. Однако, если у вас повышена кислотность, принимайте осторожно. Я смешивал 1 грамм цитрулина (половина совочка) с 250 мл воды, либо добавлял в протеиновый коктейль.

Exelent product

Posted by RomStayn on Feb 16, 2013

great donator NO

So so.

Posted by Reviewer3044227 on Dec 29, 2012

I took two scoops of this product about 30 minutes before going to the gym and I had one of my best endurance workouts on the cardio machine. Also, I did notice on two separate occasions a little "morning wood". I'm a 45 year old man, I was very happy about that. The only bad thing about this product is that it is sickeningly sour. The taste is overpowering. Warning, do NOT try mixing this stuff with any kind of carbonated soda! If you put this stuff in carbonated soda the soda will react like you shook the can 50,000 times then opened it and the soda will explode all over the place! The cons were, its a little expensive, I didn't get the boost I wanted most of the time and it will clump together in a big ball if you expose it to heat or cold (like if you keep it in your gym bag and you keep your gym bad in your car). All in all, I can only give it a 3 (an "OK") rating. There is likely better stuff out there if you are looking to workout and get a little "morning wood".

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »