Citrulline Matate

Posted by 5072513560522351066 on Apr 08, 2016

Good Quality

Better than straight arginine. Noticeable pump.

Posted by 5090085067639975089 on Feb 26, 2016

High quality, powdered form, best price. Gives noticeable pump, seems to decrease after training restoration time. Improves mood after exhausting training sessions.

useful

Posted by 4736056111104656983 on Dec 12, 2015

works just perfect

Great Product, Great Price

Posted by 4726396615938033899 on Oct 02, 2015

Great value for money. Powdered form is the way to go. 6 grams pre-workout does the trick. Taste is not an issue. Very satisfied with it. Recommended.

Great !

Posted by 5669672117945457892 on Jul 12, 2015

Best pump i had in the gym! and great price.

broke personal record on first day

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on May 01, 2015

my squats just went through the roof on 6 grams on this mixed with 10 grams of arginine. (might be too high dosages please check your self but I wanted to be convinced) now im convinced. I got more stamina in gym. also it feels like I got more energy and drive to lift. biggest notice for me was joints just could handle real heavy load with no problems. I think increased blood flow and/or the NO made this possible. so far I have never done a amino acid with such great difference. I mix with creatine, beta alanine, carnetine, fish oil, rhodiola, american ginseng, siberian ginseng for extra kick in gym. this is needed as I am getting off caffeine and it works well. I will add cordyceps next week for my HIIT cardio.

Good

Posted by 5064144085269530300 on Apr 24, 2015

5/5

Citrulline Malate Pump

Posted by 5026153947159633260 on Nov 23, 2014

This product really give me a good pump before my workouts, but the only problem is that the ratio of Citrulline to Malic acid is 1:1 it would be much better if they change it to 2:1 and also when I measure the serving size with the spoon they provide it is not exactly a 2 grams.

citrulline

Posted by 5754836188627309811 on Aug 14, 2014

I haven't had it enough time to rate it--it was for my husband.

Citrulline Malate is one of if not the best NO producer

Posted by Reviewer1664701 on Jul 10, 2014

Done a lot of research and Cit Mal seems to be best at NO production increase, better than straight Arginine. The stock seems very limited or very popular since it went out of stock almost as soon as it got restocked. Will update after about a month of use, hoping for good results. Great price though so 5 star for now!