Primaforce Phenibut works

Posted by Reviewer1145809 on Jan 31, 2011

I used this for sleeplessness and anxiety and it did work very well, much better than other OTC herbal meds I have tried. I think it either works for you or it doesn't, due to your particular body chemistry. However, it does develop dependency quickly, so should only be used for three days, then don't use it for 3 days to let it clear out. I only gave it 4 stars due to the dependency potential -withdrawals are supposed to be as bad as some prescription sleep aids. It's powerful stuff!

Works for sleep

Posted by MikeMember on Jan 28, 2011

I haven't been taking this daily, but when I do, I tend to sleep right through the night without waking up. No hangover either.

Prima force, Phenibut

Posted by Reviewer2431772 on Jun 20, 2011

Fantastic stuff esp for quelling anxiety or aiding sleep..Don't take daily as it builds tolerance..Take as needed

disappointing brand

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 12, 2012

I tried two different brands before with exceptional results as anxiolytic and nootropic, two qualities rarely seen so synergistic, but this product is too mild, the dose per capsule is also too small. Looking forward to finding Serious Nutrition Solutions products on iHerb.

Personal benefits

Posted by Reviewer1949452 on Sep 28, 2011

An amazing product that should be sold worldwide,i have only used once or twice, but is defintately affective immediately.

good

Posted by Penguin on Mar 09, 2012

great stuff!

Calming

Posted by Reviewer1867632 on May 30, 2011

Used International AirMail. Shipped to the Netherlands in 11 days. Payed no extra import taxes. Had calming effect when I took 2 capsules.

Works well for anxiety

Posted by 5221437867587698761 on Feb 10, 2013

Works just as well as Xanax or Valium for anxiety.

phenibut

Posted by Reviewer1517702 on Mar 05, 2012

I am very disappointed with this product. I've purchased Phenibut from Russia previously and have seen an absolutely different effect. With this product (Same 250 mg pills) seems like there is no effect at all. Very disappointed with purchase. No comparison to a real Russian product.

Works!

Posted by 5126294382651632887 on Jul 12, 2013

Been using this product for about three months now. I got to say, that it delivered everything promised and more. My anxiety is gone. No need for bentsos and other Rx products anymore. This is potent GABA-agonist, so be aware of tolerance build up. 5/5!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »