Strong and effective

Posted by 5092191231816312200 on Apr 26, 2014

This is the only supplement I've found that will actually put me to sleep. I have chronic insomnia and used to be on benzos to treat it. They worked for me but caused awful withdrawal and addiction issues. I have been looking for a herbal remedy since going off those nasty benzos months ago. I have tried so many things and phenibut has worked the best. The problem lies in my days off phenibut, I have a hard time sleeping & so I can see how dependency could develop even with this supplement. So just be careful as it's quite strong. A couple benedryl and valerian seem to help sometimes on 'off' days.

Phenibut

Posted by 5498205521158147148 on Apr 18, 2014

Used carefully this is extremely helpful for sleep and general relaxation. Great supplement.

Turned into a scam

Posted by 5548670463636660239 on Feb 10, 2014

I used to be a real fan of this supplement, it seemed to work for me, but it has since turned into a scam. I was wondering what they'd do as they the supply couldn't meet the demand, and 'Primaforce' were often out of this product. Their answer was to reduce the size of their capsules over the last 4 months, and still claim they were shipping 250mg.

Works!

Posted by 5126294382651632887 on Jul 12, 2013

Been using this product for about three months now. I got to say, that it delivered everything promised and more. My anxiety is gone. No need for bentsos and other Rx products anymore. This is potent GABA-agonist, so be aware of tolerance build up. 5/5!

Overall, worth it for sleep and anxiety

Posted by 5146659032863549230 on Jun 26, 2013

The Phenibut can be very long lasting. It does have wicked side effects for me in that it affects my memory for 1-2 days after taking it. I become very absent minded. Again, it mostly affects my mind instead of my body like Xanax does. But it does help my anxiety and helps me sleep, which are the important things.

Works well for anxiety

Posted by 5221437867587698761 on Feb 10, 2013

Works just as well as Xanax or Valium for anxiety.

Phenibut is a godsend.

Posted by 5034350541104541342 on Aug 14, 2012

As a 10 recovered drug addict, w/ ptsd, panic disorder, bipolar disorder, fibro, low energy, and clinical depression. phenibut has been a godsend. Relieving all signs and symptoms of my "diagnosed" problems. Highly recommend phenibut to anyone who like me refuses and is fed up with the poisonous addictive "normalizing" overstocked shelves of candy store pharmaceuticals. Please give it a try. Best of luck, though you won't need it.

Not working

Posted by Testaholic on Jul 11, 2012

Bought this for my father and he gave them back to me, said they were not working for his sleep issues and on the contrary it made him more anxious and agitated.

disappointing brand

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jun 12, 2012

I tried two different brands before with exceptional results as anxiolytic and nootropic, two qualities rarely seen so synergistic, but this product is too mild, the dose per capsule is also too small. Looking forward to finding Serious Nutrition Solutions products on iHerb.

Did nothing for me.

Posted by 5460581011947316734 on Jun 05, 2012

Started off at 750mg and gradually increased to 1250mg. I noticed no change of any manner. Of course each person is different.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »