Primaforce, Phenibut, Unflavored, 100 g

Great service, fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Jun 24, 2014

This product was recommended by our child's Pediatrician for ADD symptoms. We tried prescription mess and just did not like the side effects. Our Dr. Is from Russia and told us his family (children) have been using this for years because they were able to get it in Russia. He said it is widely used in Europe with good results. To make a long story short, it has been nothing shirt of amazing for our thirteen year old. He has been on it for three years and has no more ADD symptoms as long as he takes it. I myself have tried it for stress and anxiety with good results. It really helps with focus and concentration while giving a calm feeling. You don't really feel any different, you just notice that your symptoms are gone! Love it and highly recommend it!!!

good product

Posted by 4769431933048635161 on Jul 23, 2014

arrived on time. does what is stated.

phenibut

Posted by Reviewer3346025 on Aug 21, 2014

it does make one less anxious

NOT PHENIBUT - iHerb Please Investigate this product.

Posted by Reviewer2000918 on Aug 02, 2014

I have taken other brands of Phenibut and easily notice the relaxation effects throughout the day and the sleepiness that comes on in the evening. When I take the Primaforce Phenibut I notice no effect at all. It is like I am taking a placebo, nothing no effect at all. I wrote iHerb an email and asked them to investigate this product. I would not purchase until they figure out what happened. There is no Phenibut in the product I received.