NOT PHENIBUT - iHerb Please Investigate this product.

Posted by Reviewer2000918 on Aug 02, 2014

I have taken other brands of Phenibut and easily notice the relaxation effects throughout the day and the sleepiness that comes on in the evening. When I take the Primaforce Phenibut I notice no effect at all. It is like I am taking a placebo, nothing no effect at all. I wrote iHerb an email and asked them to investigate this product. I would not purchase until they figure out what happened. There is no Phenibut in the product I received.

Great service, fast shipping!

Posted by Reviewer2372485 on Jun 24, 2014

This product was recommended by our child's Pediatrician for ADD symptoms. We tried prescription mess and just did not like the side effects. Our Dr. Is from Russia and told us his family (children) have been using this for years because they were able to get it in Russia. He said it is widely used in Europe with good results. To make a long story short, it has been nothing shirt of amazing for our thirteen year old. He has been on it for three years and has no more ADD symptoms as long as he takes it. I myself have tried it for stress and anxiety with good results. It really helps with focus and concentration while giving a calm feeling. You don't really feel any different, you just notice that your symptoms are gone! Love it and highly recommend it!!!

Concerns about addictive potential

Posted by Reviewer2969407 on Nov 19, 2015

After ordering this product I read *numerous* postings online from people who claimed to have become addicted to phenibut. They describe extremely unpleasant withdrawal symptoms as well as increasing levels of tolerance (i.e., need for higher doses to attain the same effect). The initial effects of this product are generally pleasant but it is only after somewhat longer usage that these negative effects can appear. Just type: phenibut addiction into any search engine in order to read some of these reports. It may well be that this product can be used responsibly to good advantage, but there are insufficient warnings about these negative effects on the packaging and also in the reviews on this site. I'm posting this to warn people to do some homework before using this product. I've read that to avoid increased tolerance it is necessary to have a washout period of at least two days between periods of one or two consecutive days of using the product. I regret that I cannot add my own personal experience to this second-hand information I've absorbed online. This is because after reading that other information, I decided to return the product unopened. To be fair, I have given four stars, which was the average of all reviews at the time I posted this review. But from what I have read online I would give it a lot lower rating, based on its risk to reward profile.

good sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer1703032 on Feb 12, 2016

it puts you to sleep really fast, but the secret is the dosage: you need to take at least 3 scoops dissolved in water or juice one hour before you go to bed.Thanks iherb!

good product

Posted by 4769431933048635161 on Jul 23, 2014

arrived on time. does what is stated.

Super!

Posted by 5689658698089267120 on Dec 30, 2014

This amino acid is really powerful! Russia, Respect! I am having problems with concentration due to my hypothyroidism. In addition anxiety and depression because of relationship issues. With my first dose I started to sleep like baby!!! That was a miracle! I was having nightmares got 2 weeks ... Not anymore! I think positively! I sing, dance, and just happy! Have been taking it got 2.5 weeks, 300mg a day. I have ordered another bottle for my friend. Not to mention best price is here in Iherb. Thank you!

No more insomnia!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Dec 05, 2015

I have had lifelong insomnia. This product is excellent! Before I rarely got 4 hours sleep, in 20 mins to 1 hour increments. I use only half the dose a couple hours before I want to sleep. I don't lay there for long, and I'm in a deep sleep. Another benifit is that if I do wake up after a few hours, I always get right back to sleep. The only thing is that the powder is super tart and I can't use it straight. So I disolve it in oj with some sugar. Sometimes, when I'm not up to fooling with it, I use the pills instead. They both work well. I've used it for over three months now, with 3 days on, 3 days off, and it still is great. I am so pleased to have found this product and it has improved my quality of life, tremendously!

Great

Posted by Reviewer1733570 on Jan 04, 2015

Phenibut is a powerful supplement for anxiety and focus when taken carefully. Giving this 4 stars as I've tasted more effective formulations from other brands.

The Real Deal. Absolutely Powerful.

Posted by Reviewer2325733 on Oct 25, 2015

I'm a space nut. I read about Phenibut being used by the Soviet Union for their space programs in the 60's. Had to try it. 4/5 stars. The missing star is because the scoop included in the bottle measures far more than 300mg--my scale showed it was more in the range of 400mg+ for each scoop. This caused some issues when first trying out Phenibut. Took 3 scoops throughout the day. Eventually became very dizzy, almost intoxicated. Very uncomfortable. The next day it felt as if I had a hangover. My fault, I guess. I should have started with far less and worked my way up. Eventually dialed in to the correct dosage--more in the range of 100mg once or twice max through the day. Calms me down without making me void of productive thought and action. This powder demolishes social anxiety. Also seems to increase motivation--some type of dopamine action? It is the real deal. Just start small.

phenibut

Posted by Reviewer3346025 on Aug 21, 2014

it does make one less anxious

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »