excellent

Posted by Reviewer1340097 on Nov 22, 2009

I enjoy the Prince of Peace teas. I only wish they didn't have staples in the bags.

Best price on green tea

Posted by Reviewer2134166 on Dec 18, 2009

5/5.. nuf said..

Yum!

Posted by Reviewer1510790 on May 05, 2011

I have been a big fan of POP green tea, and just realized that there was an organic version, it is just as tasty and better for me!

Ecstasy!

Posted by 5626039858267157626 on Apr 12, 2015

I don't even remove the tea bags from my cup and it never tastes bitter. I add some Sidr Honey with rose water to it. What a heavenly taste, it completely calms me down so well. I bet this green tea really has a lot of L-theanine, it does wonders to my mood. You just drink it and you feel you can fly! I tried St. Dalfour Mango and Strawberry both are awful, this has more tea bags, and its taste a million percent better.

Prince of Peace, 100% Organic Green Tea, 100 Bags

Posted by 5480293651105233349 on May 12, 2015

I have been using Prince of Peace, 100% Organic Green Tea since fall of 2014. Upon my last Dr. visit, my blood testing was perfect. Also, my energy is up; and I am feeling great! I love the fact that this green tea is organic also. I will continue to use it because it has a very pleasant taste; I keep my insulated cup filled with it and take it to restaurants with me. I have just about cut out soda which is such a bad thing to drink. I rate it a 5+++ Thank you, Jackie

Organic green tea.

Posted by 4832103101011494959 on May 26, 2015

The only green tea my husband likes. He has tried other green teas but always comes back to this tea.

I really like this green tea...

Posted by 5762736140210674539 on Jun 30, 2015

This is a really good green tea, and it is organic, which is important to me. I do like the flavored green teas, but sometimes I prefer plain iced green tea when it's really hot out. Not to mention I can just throw a teabag in my water bottle and take it with me to town when I shop.

Yummy Green Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1616199 on Apr 04, 2016

This is very clean tasting. Love it.

Excellent tea, excellent price

Posted by 5666580384408569640 on May 21, 2016

Great price -- organic and the tea bags are not bleached! All of Prince of Peace teas are very good.

Husbands favorite green tee