Energy, blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 31, 2009

Wonderful adaptogens. American ginseng is more suitable for women than Panax Ginseng. American Ginseng is also less "exciting" and less hot if you are sensitive to eastern ginseng. I notice my blood sugar is lower when taking american ginseng. Royal jelly and pollen regulates hormones and the endocrine system. I can feel that my hormonal balance is better since I started taking this product.

Good

Posted by 5273286042314959823 on May 23, 2016

The good: - Ingredients are all relatively natural; Water, royal jelly and ginseng extract. - Taste like a bitter version of honey - which is a great improvement vs. the common energy stuff. - Also, I personally did not get a crash and my energy level was good for over 5 hours(and if combined with strong coffee - you can get upto 8 hours of energy... but that would give you a crash)

The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on May 29, 2008

I've tried many liquid ginseng products and this is my favorite. It's strong and effective and the Royal Jelly balances the bitter ginseng taste. They also provide a small plastic "opener" so you don't have to struggle with the straw to get it in the bottle the way you used to.

simply all the power you need

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

organic natural gensing mixed with royal jelly including bee pollen product full of the power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family like it . sure i will order many more

Energy Powerhouse

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Sep 13, 2008

After less than 1 month I can feel a significant boost in energy. The price, service & timely delivery were great too!

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

This is an excellent tonic formula. I highly recommend it for anyone with high stress. Thank you iherb for the great price.

Excellent

Posted by 4757599989663662354 on Jun 18, 2016

Excellent product and very well shipped . Thank you .

Nice

Posted by Reviewer2767914 on May 17, 2016

Nice and tasty.

The quality is awesome

Posted by 4771314455580642363 on May 24, 2016

The quality is awesome taste is so bad but this is ginseng we all know it, good and fresh ginseng This is a healthy natural ginseng I highly recommend it.

good product