The best!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on May 29, 2008

I've tried many liquid ginseng products and this is my favorite. It's strong and effective and the Royal Jelly balances the bitter ginseng taste. They also provide a small plastic "opener" so you don't have to struggle with the straw to get it in the bottle the way you used to.

Energy Powerhouse

Posted by Reviewer2334960 on Sep 13, 2008

After less than 1 month I can feel a significant boost in energy. The price, service & timely delivery were great too!

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

This is an excellent tonic formula. I highly recommend it for anyone with high stress. Thank you iherb for the great price.

simply all the power you need

Posted by EgyptianTarekElagamy on Apr 01, 2015

organic natural gensing mixed with royal jelly including bee pollen product full of the power of nature . it given my body more than i need . all my family like it . sure i will order many more

Energy, blood sugar

Posted by Reviewer1055106 on Jan 31, 2009

Wonderful adaptogens. American ginseng is more suitable for women than Panax Ginseng. American Ginseng is also less "exciting" and less hot if you are sensitive to eastern ginseng. I notice my blood sugar is lower when taking american ginseng. Royal jelly and pollen regulates hormones and the endocrine system. I can feel that my hormonal balance is better since I started taking this product.

Undecided.....

Posted by Reviewer1470170 on Feb 26, 2009

Seems to give me energy. You get use to the taste. I don't like the lids....you can not pierce the top with the straw.

Nice Energy

Posted by Reviewer1905819 on Sep 02, 2015

This is a healthy natural energy supplement. Does not give you a boost of energy, just steady natural energy.

good product