July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Prince of Peace, Ginkgo Biloba & Red Panax Ginseng Extract, 30 Bottles, 10cc Each

Clear fog, energize

Posted by Reviewer1080654 on Jan 14, 2010

This is an amazing synergy of products. My energy level as well as overall well being is enhanced. My mind is clearer, calmer and there is something correct when they suggest to the enhancing of the libido, trust me...it does...

iHerb.com provides essential products for wellness

Posted by 5451900408520458936 on Apr 27, 2014

I did a search for this ginkgo and ginseng extract and discovered that iherb.com supplied it. I am no stranger to them. I learned about their company through dr.mercola.com as being a trustworthy source for wellness products. We use this extract everyday in our nutribullet drinks. We are baby boomers and need the support of gingko for the brain and ginseng for vitality and well-being. I am a wellness lifestyle advocate and will continue to incorporate this product into my daily food plan. The price is reasonable and the product is of superior quality. I highly recommend this product and this company.

I think it's beneficial

Posted by Reviewer1965452 on Jul 23, 2011

I take Prince of Peace because of the haptogen, Panax Ginseng. As I read the literature, he jury is still out on the benefits of Ginkgo. Nevertheless, subjectively, I feel better taking this product and I do think it has helped my short term memory.

Quick energy boost

Posted by DawnMellowship on Oct 21, 2012

This is great when you need a bit of mental clarity and an energy kick. I have Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and these are great when I am desperate for a a bit of energy or if you suffer from the dreaded "brain fog."

great value

Posted by Reviewer3122792 on Jul 19, 2012

The taste isn`t that great but the product is. I will buy it again.