Prince of Peace, Red Panax Ginseng Extractum, Ultra Strength, 30 Bottles, 0.34 fl oz (10 cc) Each

PoP Red Panax is great!

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Mar 27, 2010

I started taking the liquid herb 3 wks weeks ago. In my opinion it's very strong. I take it in the morning only. It's clean naturalistic energy surge leaves you feeling invigorating and vibrant which is exactly what I need. It does not interfer with my sleep at night however, it is necessary to take breaks inbetween use as it could cause insomnia. By far, this is the best Ginseng I have ever taken.

Prince of Peace Red Panax Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on Jun 06, 2012

This is a good product and I do feel rejuvenated when I drink this, especially when I feel totally "out-of-it." For the taste, I prefer the Prince of Peace Ginseng with Royal Jelly and honey. For people who don't want a really sweet taste, this product will be good. Note: There is a very small amount of alcohol base in it.

GREAT

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011

This product provides me an instant feeling of well being and balance. A little bottle provides big energy. This is a good product to protect against background radiation.,

Quick energy boost

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I find this ginseng vials great for a quick shot of energy as I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I know sufferers are not supposed to rely on these too much as it can over-stress the adrenal glands, but when you desperately need an energy boost because you have to go somewhere it's perfect.

Great for Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 05, 2010

I've suffered with adrenal fatigue and these are FANTASTIC for boosting my adrenals, especially when weaning off cortisol and you want your adrenals to kick back in. I can really feel these compared to some powdered forms I've tried before. I take 1 vial before exercising and another before a long day, etc. Highly recommend!