Good

Posted by 5342636738337741661 on Apr 14, 2016

I use 1 bottle a day for immune support. more than 1 bottle starts to help with energy.

Too much preservative

Posted by Reviewer2086452 on Jan 01, 2016

This product irritates the back of my throat. I think it's because of the preservatives. I prefer similar products which use honey to preserve.

Not working

Posted by 5025070700272250363 on Sep 30, 2015

I've been using it for 10 days now and I've not noticed anything other than the bad taste.

Noticing a difference

Posted by 4833140898774189175 on May 06, 2015

I have definitely noticed a difference in mood and overall wellbeing.

hh

Posted by 5000414162207696768 on Apr 16, 2015

greta product helps alot and price is very excellent!!!

Energy booster

Posted by 5338961779486586829 on Feb 22, 2015

I had one bottle before I was going to do lots of housework on the weekend. I kept cleaning, laundry and whatever I had to do for 4 hrs straight. non stop. Mind concentration was the biggest thing I noticed.

Horrible

Posted by nathalie on Sep 24, 2014

No me ha hecho efecto alguno y estaba malíiiisimo. No lo volvería a comprar

The Best Ginseng Vials!

Posted by Reviewer2320629 on Sep 01, 2014

I've tried so many ginseng in vials/little bottles and i have to say to date, these are the best. I don't take these everyday so this box lasts me for some time. I only take a vial when i need that extra boost of energy when i'm on the go. Oftentimes, i have really long days or long nights doing research and these have helped so much. When i have long trips, i usually carry 1-2 vials to take with me. I'm very satisfied and will stick to these instead of the rubbish I've tried in the past.

Great price

Posted by AdelinaRadu on Feb 28, 2014

I have both this product from another place for double the price in here! Second time I didn't risk it and I order it from iherb. Is a good,efficent product. It helped me recover after a few exhausting weeks. If you think my review convinced you to buy or not this product I would kindly like to ask you to read more of my reviews on my page :)

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1166875 on Oct 01, 2013

This is a good product but it gave me a bit of a blood sugar spike then a small crash. I feel this is due to my own chemistry and not related to the product itself.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »