PoP Red Panax is great!

Posted by Reviewer2471252 on Mar 27, 2010

I started taking the liquid herb 3 wks weeks ago. In my opinion it's very strong. I take it in the morning only. It's clean naturalistic energy surge leaves you feeling invigorating and vibrant which is exactly what I need. It does not interfer with my sleep at night however, it is necessary to take breaks inbetween use as it could cause insomnia. By far, this is the best Ginseng I have ever taken.

Great for Energy!

Posted by Reviewer2820125 on Oct 05, 2010

I've suffered with adrenal fatigue and these are FANTASTIC for boosting my adrenals, especially when weaning off cortisol and you want your adrenals to kick back in. I can really feel these compared to some powdered forms I've tried before. I take 1 vial before exercising and another before a long day, etc. Highly recommend!

Prince of Peace Red Panax Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on Jun 06, 2012

This is a good product and I do feel rejuvenated when I drink this, especially when I feel totally "out-of-it." For the taste, I prefer the Prince of Peace Ginseng with Royal Jelly and honey. For people who don't want a really sweet taste, this product will be good. Note: There is a very small amount of alcohol base in it.

GREAT

Posted by healthyu on Apr 07, 2011

This product provides me an instant feeling of well being and balance. A little bottle provides big energy. This is a good product to protect against background radiation.,

Quick energy boost

Posted by DawnMellowship on May 16, 2012

I find this ginseng vials great for a quick shot of energy as I suffer from Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and Fibromyalgia. I know sufferers are not supposed to rely on these too much as it can over-stress the adrenal glands, but when you desperately need an energy boost because you have to go somewhere it's perfect.

great product

Posted by Reviewer2136031 on May 30, 2008

I love this product, i still have a cup of tea or coffee in the morning but if i take one of these it gives me that sustained energy all day that i need and for a great price.

Surprisingly decent tasting.

Posted by Reviewer1089276 on Sep 28, 2008

I am a wuss when it comes to taste but I can handle this. It does seem to give me better workouts. Since I started using it before I worked out or did hard labor, I seem to have greater strength and endurance. And I am a small person and 57 yrs old. I eat poorly too. So, it is good.

Ginseng

Posted by Reviewer1068088 on Jul 09, 2008

This product is doing exactly what I had hoped. Please continue to carry this produc as I plan on re-ordering and have several riend also interested in ordering. Thank you

energy

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Nov 25, 2011

energy

Works

Posted by Reviewer2082925 on Feb 11, 2009

Immediate boost. Very strong and not pleasant tasting, but gets the job done.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »