info here different from box Didn't work with box instructions

Posted by newday on Dec 28, 2014

The box directions says to take one vial a day, iherb instructions say 2. The box says that there is 578.4 mg of chondroitin sulfate and 722.92 mg of glucosamine hydrochloride per vial. I was taking 1 vial per day and since I had been taking 1200 chondroitin and 1500 glucosamine daily of other products and needing at least that much to control pain, I didn't see results. Had I taken 2 vials it might have worked better - 1156 Chondroitin and 1445.84 glucosamine. So in the end you spend double the price to get full dosage for 30 days. The taste isn't bad, a bit too alcoholy for me - and it is convenient. I will increase the dose but don't know if I'll spend the money to take it for 90 days. I try to buy USA made products and to avoid Chinese made products.

Jaya Karir

Posted by 4918271773089506237 on Jul 28, 2014

It has been the most amazing product I have used. Thanks to my sister for introducing it to me.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2031241 on Nov 19, 2010

The results are unbelievable. Price is reasonable.

Helpful for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Sep 13, 2009

I used to take ginseng in vials so I was pleased to find this. I am best on one a day, instead of two. It works nicely in keeping me in a comfortable mode. I also do regular stretches and Hatha yoga. I am exploring additional connective tissue support ~ New Chapter's Zyflamend gets 5 stars!

Tastes good to me!

Posted by Reviewer1892345 on Mar 04, 2009

I was a bit worried when a previous reviewer said "If you can bear the taste. . ." This stuff tastes good to me. I actually enjoy taking it. I've taken some horrible tasting supplements in my time, but this isn't on the list. The hip pain I was having is gone. I'm reordering because I believe this stuff works.

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

This is by far the best joint supplement on the market. For those who can bear the taste, you won't regret it! I have seen vast improvement in my clients with joint issues, more so than with capsules and I have tried many brands. Thanks iherb for the great price.