July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Prince of Peace, Ultra Strength Joint Health, Liquid Extract Formula, 30 Bottles (0.34 fl oz, 10cc) Each

excellent product

Posted by lorischuster on Sep 24, 2008

This is by far the best joint supplement on the market. For those who can bear the taste, you won't regret it! I have seen vast improvement in my clients with joint issues, more so than with capsules and I have tried many brands. Thanks iherb for the great price.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer2031241 on Nov 19, 2010

The results are unbelievable. Price is reasonable.

Helpful for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2414401 on Sep 13, 2009

I used to take ginseng in vials so I was pleased to find this. I am best on one a day, instead of two. It works nicely in keeping me in a comfortable mode. I also do regular stretches and Hatha yoga. I am exploring additional connective tissue support ~ New Chapter's Zyflamend gets 5 stars!

Tastes good to me!

Posted by Reviewer1892345 on Mar 04, 2009

I was a bit worried when a previous reviewer said "If you can bear the taste. . ." This stuff tastes good to me. I actually enjoy taking it. I've taken some horrible tasting supplements in my time, but this isn't on the list. The hip pain I was having is gone. I'm reordering because I believe this stuff works.