perfect

Posted by Reviewer2536898 on Feb 27, 2010

I love to have these bars for the few mornings when I swim and don't eat before getting to work. One of these with a cup of tea and I'm good to go for hours. They are a bit sweet and pricey so I save them for those rushed days, a nice treat.

Fulfilling and Tasty

Posted by Reviewer2058813 on Mar 17, 2010

These bars come in handy when I'm hungry and unable to take a break. Cran-Lemon Twister are my favorites that I have tried, thus far.

GOOD TASTE

Posted by Reviewer2177057 on Mar 23, 2010

A Pro Bar is my breakfast near every day. Seems to be all I need with a cup of coffee.

Probars

Posted by Reviewer3077134 on Mar 28, 2010

these are the greatest! as an athlete who eats 90% organic and has no pre-prepared foods at all in my house, these keep me going in a flavorful, healthy, awesome way!

These bars are delish!

Posted by Reviewer2087144 on Sep 08, 2010

I love these bars! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

Yumm!

Posted by Reviewer2213358 on Dec 07, 2010

Great tasting bars- the kids even like the taste!

Probar@iHerb

Posted by Reviewer3331815 on Sep 28, 2011

fresh product, excellent service and good pricing!