TASTY & FILLING!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Jan 03, 2010

These are very good and I like the natural ingredients. Lots of nuts and a great pick-me-up snack. Lowest price here also, btw. I even got some for Christmas gifts for friends, I like them that much!

very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 11, 2010

A nice solid snack for work, without a sugar rush afterwards.

These bars are delish!

Posted by Reviewer2087144 on Sep 08, 2010

I love these bars-not too sweet! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

ProBar Pistachio

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

This is the best nutrition bar I've ever tasted! Soooo good. The dark chocolate chips in the bar is so tastey and delicious.I would love to buy it again, and also wanna try other flavor too.

tasty and filling on-the-go meal

Posted by Reviewer3028088 on Dec 04, 2010

I've tried many of probar flavors and this is my favorite. I think probar is far better than any other meal bars out there. Highly recommend it!

The best food bar on the planet

Posted by Reviewer2641807 on Feb 09, 2011

From the time I first tried the Cocoa Pistachio Pro-Bar several years ago, I have HAD to have one of these almost daily. They pack a lot of very healthy ingredients into each bar, and the bittersweet chocolate just makes it perfect. I order these by the 12-bar box. I hope they never stop making them!

so filling

Posted by Reviewer3269355 on Jun 09, 2011

love this. good for quick breakfast!

My favorite

Posted by Reviewer2776819 on Jun 27, 2011

So good so delishous and so very filling.

Super delicious

Posted by Reviewer2691639 on Sep 09, 2011

These are the best bars I've eaten so far, I love pistachios & you can really taste them. I will definitely order again & again........

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Sep 24, 2011

I got these for my mother. She loved them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »