New To iHerb?

ProBar, The Whole Food Meal, Sweet & Savory Cocoa Pistachio, 12 Bars, 3 oz (85 g) Each (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

TASTY & FILLING!

Posted by Reviewer1463232 on Jan 03, 2010

These are very good and I like the natural ingredients. Lots of nuts and a great pick-me-up snack. Lowest price here also, btw. I even got some for Christmas gifts for friends, I like them that much!

very good.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Jul 11, 2010

A nice solid snack for work, without a sugar rush afterwards.

These bars are delish!

Posted by Reviewer2087144 on Sep 08, 2010

I love these bars-not too sweet! I bought them a second time to round out my "emergency supply kit" and to have on hand for those times when you need something that acts like a meal, when you don't have time for a meal-these bars are great! In addition, I love the fact the IHerb.com includes the expiration date of the bars! Since I live overseas and it takes a while for my items to arrive, knowing the expiration date before I placed the order made IHerb.com a sure bet! It helps me plan for the months ahead!

ProBar Pistachio

Posted by Reviewer1701478 on Sep 15, 2010

This is the best nutrition bar I've ever tasted! Soooo good. The dark chocolate chips in the bar is so tastey and delicious.I would love to buy it again, and also wanna try other flavor too.

tasty and filling on-the-go meal

Posted by Reviewer3028088 on Dec 04, 2010

I've tried many of probar flavors and this is my favorite. I think probar is far better than any other meal bars out there. Highly recommend it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »