July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Customer Reviews

ProLab, Caffeine, 200 mg, 100 Tablets

$7.47
$11.99
Savings of: $4.52 (38% Off)
4.4 out of 5 based on 167 reviews
Write a Review
Customer Ratings
5 Stars
4 Stars
3 Stars
2 Stars
1 Stars
Reviews 1-star
Sort by

Items 1-4 of 4 total

Posted by albert12 on Jul 02, 2012

Purchased at iHerb

fdsafds

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

The product didn't arrive!!!!

Posted by 4932864972600399597 on Aug 29, 2013

Purchased at iHerb

The product didn't arrive yet! I need it!!!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Not Good

Posted by 5326766240855617930 on Jan 15, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

This product didn´t give the energy, nor the focus and the endurance it promisses on its label. I´m a coffee drinker, so I´m used to the pleasant feeling a good cup of coffee gives. I bought this to have an alternative source of coffee. But this supplement made me feel irritable, I got headaches, it made me feel sick. Sorry, just being honest.

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Useless -------- Бесполезный

Posted by Sunshinesunray on Jul 05, 2014

Purchased at iHerb

My son takes the ProLab caffeine. In his opinion, the caffeine has no effect and useless. He takes 2 tablets per day. Definitely, we won't order it again. If my review was helpful to you, please click "YES" below. Thanks! --------Мой сын принимает этот кофеин. По его мнению, от кофеина нет никакого эффекта и пользы. Принимает по 2 таблетки в день. Определенно, не будем его больше заказывать. Если мой отзыв показался для вас полезным, пожалуйста, нажмите "YES".Спасибо!

Was this review helpful to you?

Report abuse

Note: iHerb does not imply any medical claims from this review. Disclaimer.

Items 1-4 of 4 total

iHerb® is a registered trademark of iHerb, Inc. Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. and the iHerb.com Trusted Brands. Healthy Rewards. Logo are trademarks of iHerb, Inc.


Disclaimer: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration.
They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Read more »


Eco Friendly Initiatives