M.C.H.C. caps

Posted by Reviewer1789384 on May 30, 2011

I've taken this product for many years, after my wellness doctor advised me to do so. I believe taking these and a number of other vitamins and minerals have kept me in good shape to stay active in my older years.

Digestible Calcium

Posted by Reviewer2130408 on Jun 29, 2010

Helps the bones as I can't tolerate the hard pill calcium that they sell at wal-mart.

Excellent Calcium Product

Posted by Reviewer1091658 on Jan 25, 2010

This is a wonderful product. I had my doctor look at the ingredients and he said they are as good or better than the ones they compound themselves!

Your body will readily absorb this...

Posted by Reviewer2262549 on Apr 26, 2009

Minerals have to be small enough to be absorbed and that's why they created this product. It's absorbable! My fingernails improve on this...

M.C.H.C

Posted by Reviewer1243772 on Mar 28, 2009

Not sure whether its crystallized powder is better than regular powder that is not crystals form.

MCHC Caps

Posted by Reviewer2475696 on Jan 12, 2009

Great quality calcium supplement, 250 mg per capsule. Please note the magnesium content of this product is only 4 mg per capsule. You may want to get a magnesium supplement as I understand we should shoot for a 40-50% ration of magnesium to calcium.

Mary Lou

Posted by Reviewer2071720 on Dec 28, 2008

I am thoroughly satisfied with this product. It was recommended to me by my doctor and I was very pleased to be able to purchase it through iherb because it was much more affordable.