Progressive Laboratories, U-Tract Complex Caps, 120 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

U-Tract Complex Caps

Posted by 5611361111184976428 on Jul 08, 2012

This product cures urinary tract infections, whereas the prescription medication I was given did not. An effective way to use U-Tract Complex Caps is to start taking them when indicated by urine smell, thereby avoiding progressing to a serious infection. iHerb is a dependable, professional supplier of U-Tract Complex Caps. (My previous supplier was erratic and undependable.)

AMAZING!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1500644 on May 04, 2013

i am 28yrs old and 10yr sufferer of interstitial cystitis. I am always getting UTI's and bladder infections that stay with me for months, even years, because there is no prescription strong enough to kill the bacteria. I have tried everything and have went to every specialist imaginable. I bought these pills as a last resort and within days i saw results! My pee was clear, there was no foul urine smell, no pain, no frequency to go. It was amazing. I cant believe these pills worked this well and i recommend them to anyone who suffers from ongoing bladder infections or UTI's. i love all my iherb products but never wrote a review before this. I feel so strongly about this product and I hope it can help others the way it has helped me. Its worth the $36 bucks! I give it 100 stars!!!

U-tract complex caps