AMAZING!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1500644 on May 04, 2013

i am 28yrs old and 10yr sufferer of interstitial cystitis. I am always getting UTI's and bladder infections that stay with me for months, even years, because there is no prescription strong enough to kill the bacteria. I have tried everything and have went to every specialist imaginable. I bought these pills as a last resort and within days i saw results! My pee was clear, there was no foul urine smell, no pain, no frequency to go. It was amazing. I cant believe these pills worked this well and i recommend them to anyone who suffers from ongoing bladder infections or UTI's. i love all my iherb products but never wrote a review before this. I feel so strongly about this product and I hope it can help others the way it has helped me. Its worth the $36 bucks! I give it 100 stars!!!

U-Tract Complex Caps

Posted by 5611361111184976428 on Jul 08, 2012

This product cures urinary tract infections, whereas the prescription medication I was given did not. An effective way to use U-Tract Complex Caps is to start taking them when indicated by urine smell, thereby avoiding progressing to a serious infection. iHerb is a dependable, professional supplier of U-Tract Complex Caps. (My previous supplier was erratic and undependable.)

U-tract complex caps

Posted by Reviewer2585485 on May 29, 2014

excellent

This product really help my aunt with interstitial cystitis

Posted by Reviewer2712094 on May 21, 2015

It's a real shame this product has been discontinued. My aunt has battled interstitial cystitis for years now and being diabetic she needed to be careful with what she ingested. She also has poor kidney function so we tried this formula since the capabilities of cranberry extracts are limited especially with chronic conditions such as interstitial cystitis. She said this product helped her and got her back to a semi-normal state of being. Sad this product isn't being manufactured anymore. If you have interstitial cystitis and can find whats left of this, definitely give it a try. Good luck, good health to all.