Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Progressive Laboratories, U-Tract, D-Mannose, 1.76 oz (50 g)

5 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Excellent for UTI and works good!!

Posted by Reviewer2621733 on Sep 22, 2012

Helps very well with reoccuring uti! Thank you! i will definitely keep buying this!!

Terrific! It really works

Posted by ShokoFlomel on Mar 14, 2014

First of all, I would like to make it clear that I have been suffering from UTIs for 10 years already. It is quite a long period of time, during which I have been trying heaps of medicine trying to be cured. The bacterium that constantly causes my UTIs is E.Coli. That's why I decided to try D-Mannose but I made up my mind to carry out an experiment, which would be both scientific and illustrative. Before taking D-Mannose in Powder I had my urine tests done in a special lab (both of them- simple urine test and urine culture test). Thus, I made sure that I had lots of E. Coli in my pee + nitrites. I started the course. I took this one and Urinary Tract D-Mannose. (The capsules didn't help me).Then I went to the lab and had new tests done. My simple urine test showed that my pee had become absolutely clear, the quantity of bacteria decreased (!!!). My urine culture test showed that the quantity of E.Coli diminished by 1 grade. Although, E. Coli is still present in my pee,there are quite many of them, the quantity diminished and it is such a victory, a breakthrough for me because I couldn't make E. Coli diminish previously without antibiotics (that are harmful as they kill everything- both good and bad bacteria). And D-Mannose is absolutely harmless!!! As for my subjective feelings, bad odour has disappeared and clouds have gone. I am certainly going to buy this stuff again and again and fight with E. Coli till the end. As the results showed it IS possible but it takes time. But when you have 10-year UTI experience you are ready to wait for years as long as it helps and does its function. I strongly recommend this stuff for women who have E. Coli problem. You should understand, though, that treatment may take time but it certainly goes ahead.