too sweet

Posted by 4649223484311269288 on Apr 20, 2014

These are too sweet to eat more than a couple of bites at a time. I notice they are sweetened with fructose (and corn syrup), and disingenuously say that they don't contain high-fructose corn syrup on the wrapper.

A good change of pace

Posted by 4735452765241306623 on May 17, 2016

Very different tasting than your typical protein bar. Overall, I prefer the Promax Nutty Butter Crisp bars, but these are also good in their own way. I might purchase these again someday if I grow bored of the typical chocolate/peanut type bars. Looks like a lot of the other customers are saying these are too sweet, so you might want to exercise caution, but personally I liked these, and I'm usually quite sensitive to overly sweetened foods.

Great

Posted by Reviewer3345185 on Oct 27, 2011

Very nice and a little bit different

Fast efficient service

Posted by Reviewer1319402 on Jan 03, 2012

Thanks for the prompt service. The boxes of Promax bars arrived in good order and much faster than I had expected. They are proving to be as good as I have come to expect from this brand. My prerace food of choice.

decent flavor

Posted by 5564729593458597717 on Nov 10, 2014

protein bars are not known for their great flavor, so finding 1 my wife will eat once in a while makes both myself and her doctor happy.

Great product, great price!!

Posted by Reviewer3160239 on Oct 02, 2012

Awesome value for money, taste & texture very good. Don't leave in a warm place for long...at all.

Promax ( new taste)

Posted by 4759019737361940091 on Sep 22, 2013

Its interesting to take it but some how i prefer the peanut chocolate as its seem more filling .

Good bars!

Posted by Reviewer2080699 on Sep 11, 2011

I LOVE lemon bars... these suffice in the realm of health!

Wayyyy too sweet but

Posted by Reviewer1404708 on Sep 25, 2012

I like it cos it's a break from chocolate based protein bars

Too sweet!

Posted by Reviewer2010723 on May 08, 2012

Not really the protein bars I was expecting. Twice as many carbs (39g w/ 28g sugar) as protein (20g). Taste is mediocre as well.