Great

Posted by 5404395763754847560 on May 12, 2012

Great tasting and low sugar... little smaller than the regular bars, but still great taste and filling.

Best Bar

Posted by Reviewer1523817 on Nov 22, 2011

These are the best tasting, low sugar bars.

Great Tasting Bar

Posted by Reviewer3267362 on Oct 19, 2011

Great tasting bar felt full as if I'd had a big lunch.Will buy again for sure.Great for busy people who don't have time for lunch but go to the gym after work.

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 05, 2011

Got these for my brother, he normally like the Cliff Builders Bars. These are a bit smaller but they are tasty.

good price

Posted by Reviewer1458931 on Sep 09, 2011

good price good taste Although too much carbs and sugar.

If you can't stand the heat....

Posted by Reviewer2119781 on Aug 14, 2011

These bars are really good. The only problem is that the chocolate coating melted en route to our place in Florida, and the bars never looked or handled the same again. The shipper should have included cold packs to prevent this. The bars are tasty and filling. They do supply nutrients and energy, just as advertised. Next time, we will have to order the non-chocolate variety. Too bad, though. We love chocolate!

Promax LS energy bars

Posted by Reviewer2047611 on Jul 03, 2011

I love these bars. They have a wonderful soft brownie-like consistency and they taste delicious. I eat one usually before a long run and I find they don't upset my stomach and provide energy for a sustained but less intense run. With higher intensity running, I eat something with more sugar, but this is perfect for a low impact yet long duration activity such as slow jogging or hiking. I will definitely buy these bars again as soon as I run out.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »