If you can't stand the heat....

Posted by Reviewer2119781 on Aug 14, 2011

These bars are really good. The only problem is that the chocolate coating melted en route to our place in Florida, and the bars never looked or handled the same again. The shipper should have included cold packs to prevent this. The bars are tasty and filling. They do supply nutrients and energy, just as advertised. Next time, we will have to order the non-chocolate variety. Too bad, though. We love chocolate!

Taste good

Posted by Reviewer2866520 on Oct 05, 2011

Got these for my brother, he normally like the Cliff Builders Bars. These are a bit smaller but they are tasty.

Good taste, slightly high calorie

Posted by Reviewer2815526 on May 29, 2016

These bars taste great, and they are really filling, but for the amount of protein you are getting I wish they had slightly less calories. That being said, if taste is the most important factor in a protein bar for you, these are a great purchase.

Not too sweet

Posted by 5491020922788003259 on Oct 14, 2013

I usually have half a bar of this after a light workout or when I just need a snack to tide me over till meal time. The taste is okay, better than quite a few other brands that I've tasted, though I feel that it can be improved. And like that it's not too sweet, and I hope that they will have a lower sugar version for their cookies and cream as well.

Taste like alcohol

Posted by odereviews on Nov 05, 2013

I don't get the raving reviews. To me this taste like alcohol. Goes OK with cold milk or with Coffee. I prefer the Quest Nutrition bars, but this was much cheaper. If this would fight within same price range, I would have given this 2 stars.

Great proteinbar.

Posted by 5370292161851754716 on Nov 06, 2013

I love these, they have the best texture of the protein bars I've tried - and they taste great as well. Good choice!

Tasty but ...

Posted by Isqua11 on Nov 27, 2013

Nice tasting and great that it has low sugar but left me feeling queezy.

Promax

Posted by 5678253528269514221 on Jul 29, 2014

Tasted kind of fake.

worst tasting of promax but better than others

Posted by 5385298156074384151 on Jan 07, 2015

im a big fan of promax. i think this one was really dry and the flavor is kinda bland compared to other promax LS and regular versions. opt for the peanut butter LS instead. but its still better than other companies.

barely edible

Posted by Reviewer3070781 on Dec 05, 2013

Unlike the double fudge brownie promax bars which are delicious, these leave a weird taste in your mouth, I bought them thinking they would taste just like the double fudge brownie bars only with less sugar so i bought 3 boxes, but I can barely eat them they are that awful.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »