from Sydney Australia

Posted by Reviewer1307389 on Sep 12, 2008

Great product! Kombucha makes me sleep so much better! It's a skin humectant, increases blood circulation, thickens hair and restores hair colour, lessens anxiety and speeds healing...

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2601739 on Apr 09, 2010

I purchase this product for my Mother. She swears by it, especially in the summer months when she loves to work out in her yard and flower beds. She used to brew her own tea but when we found these capsules, she no longer has to worry with the time consuming brewing and can have the benefits of the Kombucha.

Kombucha

Posted by Reviewer2443573 on Nov 25, 2014

I have a metabolic disorder called TMAU where I cannot eat a lot of choline because of the unpleasant odours that will arise from it. After reading about Kombucha's effect of odours becoming non-existent from forums, I decided to try it. I am confident now to say that I am odour free, and I am able to live a normal life again. I am not making any claims, but just expressing what Kombucha has done for me. I take this together with Livcare, as Livcare does similar effects.

Kombucha

Posted by Reviewer1438989 on Jan 13, 2009

I am using this Kombucha for my dog who has a kidney disease call Protein Losing Nephropathy. His Albumun level has remained stable and I believe the Kambucha is helping.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer2095681 on Jun 19, 2008

good product, although taking more than recommended was necessary to get results.

Excellent

Posted by 5315387537662271679 on Jun 23, 2016

Excellent

convenient

Posted by Reviewer1463062 on Apr 05, 2014

Time will tell the benefits

good

Posted by Reviewer2593963 on Jun 16, 2008

good product