Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 02, 2011

From the best products for healing gut.

not for the first time, always delighted how it works

Posted by Reviewer2401058 on May 03, 2011

I love the products of Proper Nutrition and this was not the first time I ordered them, for myself and two other people when they needed to heal their intestinal problems.

These truly help

Posted by derbyjean on May 10, 2010

I have a problem with food allergies and have to be very careful what I eat. These soothe and nourish my intestinal tract.

incredible product

Posted by Reviewer2870291 on May 07, 2010

This product actually worked as claimed, within the 2-4 week time frame as advertised. My chronic irritable bowel/diarrhea symptoms have all normalized. This was recomended to me by a friend who had the same experience. It had been recommended to her by someone else who also had found this to be highly effective. I never really expect anything to work as claimed, especially a natural, non medical treatment. I am thrilled!

Intestive

Posted by Reviewer2592919 on Jul 09, 2009

My digestion appears to be better. I've had a strange rash on my stomach for 9 months. The rash and other little skin outbreaks seem to be clearing up. I do plan to re-order in the future.

Good aid for leaky gut

Posted by Reviewer2594007 on Feb 16, 2009

First time user but so far has been helpful in aiding leaky gut issues. Will continue to see how it helps in healing this condition.

Helpful after antibiotic use ... IBS ...

Posted by Reviewer1484521 on Nov 16, 2008

I went on Cipro for a urinary tract infection, and had some really bad side effects afterwards. The Cipro must have killed off the good bacteria in my digestive system because after treatment I developed symptoms similar to IBS .... alternating loose stool and constipation, terribly painful cramping, and this went on for weeks. I tried yogurt and probiotics which helped only a little. I started doing research online and discovered that some cases like mine could be caused by damage to or inflammation of the lining of the intestines. "Intestive" was created to heal such damage and inflammation. I took "Intestive" as directed on the package and within 48 hours I was feeling a significant improvement in my symptoms. After one full month, my symptoms were gone and my digestive system has now returned to normal. I am VERY pleased with "Intestive" and plan on taking one tablet each morning as a maintenance/health dose. It is very healing and soothing for the digestive system .... I highly recommend it to people who think their digestive problems may have something to do with damage or inflammation of the lining of the intestines. I hope everyone has as good a result from this product as I have.

Cari

Posted by Reviewer1264064 on Jun 06, 2008

This is a miracle for intestinal problems. I was diagnosed with diverticulitis in October last year and initially tried several prescription medications with no relief. Within a month of starting this in January I've been almost symptom free.

helps with nutrient absorption

Posted by Reviewer2787303 on Mar 11, 2008

I ordered this because it is touted by Proper Nutrition to help heal leaky gut. It has helped me by giving me more energy and I feel my body is utilizing nutrients better. Also makes my skin feel very smooth. If you have intestinal issues try this product.

Awesome Product

Posted by Reviewer1870256 on Jan 05, 2008

Great for the GI tract...helps heal intestinal lining.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »