Proper Nutrition Inc., Intestive, 500 mg, 120 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

amazing!

Posted by 5334791705018209727 on Dec 18, 2012

So, I use this in conjunction with Swedish Bitters before a meal and Protandim (Herbal Suppliment) and it is more effective and better for me than a petrochemical that costs $430 a month which is an anti-inflamitory for the colon.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2549838 on Jan 22, 2013

I have tried many things for intestinal health and ibs symptoms, and many have been helpful. Intestive is the best by far. I noticed a positive difference in 24 hours and have been using it for a week or so now with continuing incremental improvements. The most difficult ibs symptom for me has been urgency'to use the bathroom, and this has been alleviated completely. I am ordering more.

Love this Product

Posted by Reviewer3004171 on Aug 17, 2011

This product was reccommended to me to help my foster dog. When I got Kaden he had very little fur. This product has really helped his hair grow in. I can not believe how fast he is healing!

Intestive

Posted by Reviewer1151018 on Sep 04, 2011

Prevention measure for an inactive Proctitis (rectum UC)..I have started Intestive 12 days ago...To make the transition, I take Salofalk every other day and 6 pills of Intestive once a day..So far so good no UC symptoms and I have some constipation relief..I am glad to try this product that I have read about in Christiane Northrup's book ''The Wisdom of Menopause''..

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Jul 02, 2011

From the best products for healing gut.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »