Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Posted by Reviewer3158767 on Jan 31, 2007

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1963688 on Jun 07, 2008

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Posted by Reviewer2402937 on Sep 14, 2008

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

SEAVIVE

Posted by Reviewer1205728 on Oct 25, 2008

GREAT for when you are depleted and nothing else brings you back!

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1114391 on Aug 13, 2011

It is one of the most effective supplements i used in fighting leaky gut sendrome. It is a product you have to have always with you.

Seavive really helps!

Posted by Reviewer1249283 on May 02, 2012

I give this supplement toy golden retriever. She has severe seasonal allergies. Along with bathing her weekly, we have been able to get off prednisone.

something new to try

Posted by Reviewer2981753 on Aug 23, 2011

I usually order Seacure, which seems to be not available anywhere on the planet. This seemed similar enough to use as a stand in. I have no comparison as far as my systems functioning. I feel fine so my guess would be that this product is doing what I need.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2668171 on Jan 02, 2009

I love seavive!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2086446 on Mar 28, 2009

I have been using this product for quite a while and it is very good.

SeaVive

Posted by Reviewer2258131 on Mar 03, 2010

Works in conjunction with Wakunaga-Kyolic Aged Garlic Extract.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »