Telesha Hochstetler

Posted by Reviewer1514591 on Oct 02, 2008

Have used before and it is a good product.

Proper Nutrition SeaVive

Posted by Reviewer2402937 on Sep 14, 2008

I use this product, in combination with Natural Factors RxOmega-3, for my dog who is allergic to ragweed. I find this helps with her itching, but you have to start giving it at least 6 weeks before ragweed season starts.

SeaVive ~ Fantastic Immune Booster

Posted by Reviewer1963688 on Jun 07, 2008

Because of autoimmune conditions, I have had to deal with being vulnerable to colds, flu and other upper respiratory infections for a good many years. It wasn't until I began taking SeaVive that this changed dramatically. I'd tried a rainbow of other supplements and remedies, but this was the one that really worked. Now it's rare that I get sick (I take it daily as a preventive and have for several years). My husband enjoys excellent health, but if he starts to feel a cold or flu coming on, he takes SeaVive (am & pm) for a few days and 9 times out of 10 avoids getting sick altogether. A great and effective product. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Nothing Better to Build Up Immune System

Posted by Reviewer3158767 on Jan 31, 2007

Sixty percent of immune function begins in the intestinal lining. SeaVive contains nutrients that support intestinal as well as immune system health. I swear by it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »