Proseed, Triple Yeast Defense, 90 Vegicaps (Discontinued Item)

Proseed yeast tablet

Posted by Reviewer3111171 From Maryland on May 20, 2009

They seem to work great I have been having trouble with my stomach for a long time. My friend told me to get some of these pills so I did and as far as I can tell the pills does help my stomach. I sure hope it will continue to help me thanks I will be ordering more in the near future.

Great.

Posted by Reviewer1813954 From Georgia on Sep 08, 2009

This works very well in conjunction with other antifungals for candida. iHerb is GREAT.

Couldn't use.

Posted by Reviewer1358902 From Virginia on May 30, 2011

Allergic to something in this, but still think it's a good product.

works effective

Posted by Reviewer2292722 From Netherlands on May 17, 2010

I already was on a anti candida diet (not to stric, I take fruits) for 2 years and I used many products to get rid of it. But after using this, I got again a herxheimer reaction! Not a big one, but I felt this stuff killed some more candida that was still there and didn't get away with the other supplements. So this is really a very potent supplement. I will advise you tot use it if you want to get rid of candida. Be aware of building up the dose slowly.....if you don't you will get very tired of this stuff!