Protein Plus, Roasted All Natural Peanut Flour, 16 oz (453 g)

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Liked this a lot and much cheaper than PB2

Posted by Reviewer1140641 on Aug 31, 2011

I had tried PB2 and liked it but wanted to buy something cheaper so thought I would buy peanut flour instead and doctor it up myself. With a bit of olive oil and honey and a dash of salt this tastes almost as good as regular peanut butter to me. You just have to make it up in small amounts that you can eat in just a day or two and have to keep that refrigerated or it turns.

SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1692151 on Nov 07, 2011

i really liked this peanut flour! it actually tasted very very similar to peanut butter which was awesome! i added some almond milk to it and made it into a paste/sauce! awesome w/ fruit or in oatmeal!! :)

Not quite as good as TJs, but it's the best out there now!

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 08, 2011

I love peanut flour for its excellent taste and versatility, as well as the high protein content. I often mix it with regular peanut butter to up the protein content, but keep the calories and fat a little bit lower. It works especially well used this way in recipes that call for a lot of peanut butter, e.g. peanut sauces and peanut soups. I use it in my high protein baked goods as well.

Delicious and Versatile!

Posted by Reviewer2165472 on Dec 13, 2011

I've wanted to try peanut flour for several months since I first saw it on blogs. I don't have a TJs near me so I never was able to try it until I saw it on iHerb. A 16 oz bag is pretty cheap, only $4 so I decided to order it. It definitely doesn't disappoint! It tastes awesome made as a paste and works well as a replacement for flour in baked goods. I definitely recommend!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2256496 on Mar 02, 2012

Really good, and a good source of protein

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »