Protein Plus, Roasted All Natural Peanut Flour, 16 oz (453 g)

Love this Stuff!!!

Posted by Reviewer1901779 on Jun 30, 2011

I am so happy to have found this product. I can't control myself with a jar of peanut butter in my house so I had to quit buying it. This has allowed me to enjoy peanut butter again without the guilt or eating to much. I have this almost every morning on my toast. I use 2 tablespoons, add just a touch of Splenda and a few teaspoons of water or almond milk and it's perfect. It keeps me really full too. I also like to add a tablespoon to my plain Greek yogurt and it is delish!!! One of my new favorite treats.

Peanut Flour

Posted by Reviewer2763812 on Sep 12, 2011

Protein Plus peanut flour comes vacuum packed for freshness. Since this seems to be an issue, we keep the unused portion tightly closed and in the freezer. It mixes easily with milk and salt to make low fat peanut butter. Peanut butter made with plain water was not as good. My daughter has been substituting it for peanut butter in recipes where the peanut butter was there mostly for flavor, and is very happy with the results.

Simply Amazing

Posted by 4812198796122043908 on Aug 01, 2012

This product is simply amazing. The only thing I could ask more of this would be that it be zero calories, but I know that is not realistic! Tastes just like natural peanut butter without all the calories and fat! Used in oatmeal and sprinkled on sliced bananas it is SO GOOD! I will definitely be buying more when I am out, and would/will recommend this to everyone! In comparison, I also purchased PB2. I am extremely satisfied with both products, however, I give this product (Protein Plus peanut flour) a slightly higher rating as it does not have the unnecessary added sugar and salt that the PB2 has.(If you prefer the "Skippy, JIFF, or regular Kraft brand" type peanut butters, you will probably like the PB2 better, whereas if you prefer the taste of natural and no salt added peanut butters, you may like the peanut flour better).

Love!

Posted by naturalkitten on Jun 22, 2012

I am so glad I found Peanut flour again! This flour is actually the reason I discovered Iherb since Trader Joes discontinued it's peanut flour and left peanut flour lovers like me out there in the rain. It comes in a vacuumized package so you can stock up and keep it at home for a pretty long time. I use it for baking, to make quick low fat peanut sauces for pasta and veggies, I coat my meat with it, stirr it in my cereal and basically anything that I want to give an extra dose of protein and peanutty flavor to. If you love your peanut butter but are trying to loose weight or just want to limit your fat intake, this flour can help you to cut calories and fat in half by simply replacing some of the peanut butter with a peanut flour+ water mix. You won't even really taste the difference. This is definitely one of my favorite "healthy" products and I will keep ordering it again and again.

Low carb flour~

Posted by Sweetx-Shorty on Oct 21, 2013

This taste even better than pb2 (after adding some low-sodium salt) and the saltiness can be adjusted according to preference! What's more, this can be used in low-carb baking. Very affordable product for a low-carb diet (: