Yums

Posted by Wakeupgrindrepeat on Jul 01, 2015

Used this as peanut butter simply by adding water or milk . I add it to yogurt too . Im glad there are no added sugars or any other ingredients . Will buy this again . Prefer peanut butter though . Heee

Rica pero menos práctica que la crema.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 09, 2016

Está rica y puedes usarla en diferentes platos directamente en polvo: postres, platos exóticos, batidos, masas... Pero me parece más práctica la crema de cacahuete.

perfect macro with good taste

Posted by 5383012086078154940 on May 09, 2016

i like mixing it with protein powder (about 1:1 ratio) and stevia

Liked this a lot and much cheaper than PB2

Posted by Reviewer1140641 on Aug 31, 2011

I had tried PB2 and liked it but wanted to buy something cheaper so thought I would buy peanut flour instead and doctor it up myself. With a bit of olive oil and honey and a dash of salt this tastes almost as good as regular peanut butter to me. You just have to make it up in small amounts that you can eat in just a day or two and have to keep that refrigerated or it turns.

SO GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer1692151 on Nov 07, 2011

i really liked this peanut flour! it actually tasted very very similar to peanut butter which was awesome! i added some almond milk to it and made it into a paste/sauce! awesome w/ fruit or in oatmeal!! :)

Not quite as good as TJs, but it's the best out there now!

Posted by Umbridge on Dec 08, 2011

I love peanut flour for its excellent taste and versatility, as well as the high protein content. I often mix it with regular peanut butter to up the protein content, but keep the calories and fat a little bit lower. It works especially well used this way in recipes that call for a lot of peanut butter, e.g. peanut sauces and peanut soups. I use it in my high protein baked goods as well.

Delicious and Versatile!

Posted by Reviewer2165472 on Dec 13, 2011

I've wanted to try peanut flour for several months since I first saw it on blogs. I don't have a TJs near me so I never was able to try it until I saw it on iHerb. A 16 oz bag is pretty cheap, only $4 so I decided to order it. It definitely doesn't disappoint! It tastes awesome made as a paste and works well as a replacement for flour in baked goods. I definitely recommend!

Really good

Posted by Reviewer2256496 on Mar 02, 2012

Really good, and a good source of protein

Good

Posted by Reviewer1140404 on Mar 02, 2012

I prefer Byrd Mill peanut flour, but this is just about as good.

It's good!!

Posted by Reviewer1050907 on Mar 10, 2012

Not really sure what to use it for yet, but I'm looking for recipes!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »