Protein Plus, Gluten-Free Peanut Flour, 32 oz (907 g)

Just like TJ's, and delivered right to your door!

Posted by Umbridge From Australia on Aug 05, 2011

I think perhaps the other reviewer was referring to Trader Joe's which used to have peanut flour, but discontinued it. I love that iHerb started carrying it. Peanut flour is so nutritious and versatile. I use it in baked goods, as a substitute for peanut butter, in smoothies, and even in things like African Peanut soup. It's delicious and higher in protein than using plain old peanut butter.

Protein Plus

Posted by Reviewer3117385 on Aug 11, 2011

I am so happy with this purchase. This site has a great price for this peanut powder, and I love the free shipping option when you spend $40.00 or more. This product is great. Please don't stop carrying it. I bought 5 bags, but I will come back for more when I am running out. Thanks for the product and service!

awesome

Posted by Reviewer2952262 From Nebraska on Oct 25, 2011

I follow weightwatchers and normally would not eat peanut butter because it's too high in points. This peanut flour is AWESOME. No, it's not the creamy oily PB you're used to. But, it's very close. I put a dash of salt and a dash of splenda in 1/4 cup of the flour and it's awesome on toast, with celery, on bagels, with apples..anywhere you normally eat PB. This is a staple in my house now.

I LOVE this stuff.

Posted by Reviewer2047611 From Korea, Republic of on Sep 21, 2011

I have ordered like 10 pounds of this peanut flour. It is delicious high protein and low fat. I use it with some sugar and salt and water to make a PB like paste that I eat with apples or oatmeal for a protein boost. Wonderful!

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1202799 From Great Britain on Sep 26, 2011

I used this for making chocolate-peanut protein ice-cream and it worked perfectly in it.