Cheap easy protein

Posted by 5537214066066551331 on Sep 22, 2015

Easy to throw into Oatmeal for an added bit of protein, tastes good too

Amazing

Posted by anntarino on Jun 26, 2015

This is the most genius fitness product ever! Mix with some almond or plain milk or water, add a bit stevia, a dash of salt - and voila - you've got extremely high protein and low fat peanut butter! Try mixing it in yogurt, smoothies and your oatmeal - makes everything soooo tasty!

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1707331 on May 21, 2015

So excited to be baking with this soon! I made PB2 style peanut butter, very nice!

Easier to Use than Peanut Butter

Posted by 5534975586454948538 on Apr 23, 2015

I love this product. I use it in cereals and smoothies as it gives me a boost of energy which I lack without it. Coupled with cocoa it is also very delicious. It's so easy to use, just scoop out a tablespoon or two and it easily blends in with other ingredients. I need to order two of these at a time so I never run out. To find my peanut flour package empty is like finding the water turned off in my apartment. It's a crisis. I prevent this by having a backup package and reordering when I open it.

A cheaper alternative to PB2!

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 19, 2015

I mix 54 grams of this with 160ml of milk, and a couple of drops of liquid stevia, and microwave it for around 1 minute or so on high. Voila! Instant peanut butter sauce, which is amazingly delicious over coconut flour pancakes. The peanut flour alone contains a whopping 29g of protein, 7g of fibre, and 7g of fat for only a little under 200 calories. Affordable too! Will repurchase!

Tasty Peanut Flour! I Use it in Gluten Free Baking!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015

This peanut flour is so tasty and healthy too. It adds protein to your baking, as well as extra nutrition. You can use this in gluten free baking like I do. Makes really tasty muffins.

Great alternative to PB2

Posted by 4810834788668458295 on Mar 09, 2015

I am a huge fan of this peanut flour. It is an all natural and low calorie way to add additional peanut flavor and protein to all types of things - oatmeal, baked goods, protein bars, the list goes on. This has replaced the PB2 in my pantry for the price and the lack of added sugar.

Great product

Posted by 5178064364412918724 on Mar 04, 2015

I love this product to make smoothies without the level of fat from peanut butter.

Peanut Flour

Posted by 5551048637184033643 on Feb 08, 2015

I use this de-fatted peanut powder for all my "Trim Healthy Mama" recipes. Mixed with stevia, a little salt and water, it is an excellent peanut butter!! Awesome for travel too! I have ordered it several times and have yet to find a better price than iherb. I have had all good experiences with this store.

Great peanut flavor

Posted by 5279735241385504223 on Jan 14, 2015

great real and rich peanut flavor. Great for baking, adding to shakes etc!