Protica Nutritional Research, Proasis, Protein Shots, Clear Raspberry, 6 Pack, 2.9 fl oz (86 ml) Each (Discontinued Item)

Convenient, if Strange

Posted by HawaiianViking on Jul 22, 2013

It will be difficult to find a high-protein supplement that's as convenient as Protica Nutritional Research, Proasis; Each 120-calorie vial contains 25g of protein, and it's easy to bring along a vial when you're leaving the house or travelling and, what's better, it doesn't need to be refrigerated. With that said, I don't think that this is a five-star product: I dont love the taste — it's a bit too sweet — and I'm not entirely pleased about the sources of protein "enzymatically hydrolyzed (predigested) collagenic protein isolate, whey protein isolate (milk) and casein protein isolate (milk)"; I don't like that the packaging creates so much waste; This product is also expensive, for what it is, and I suspect that the excessive packaging contributes at least partly to the relatively high price.

great product

Posted by 5273972885987951534 on Dec 01, 2013

I am so glad that I gound your product! I get so busy with work that stopping to eat dosen't enter my mind. Now all I have to do is twist the cap off and drink this great flavored protein . Thank you for a more healthy body!

Taste

Posted by 5677256827571073230 on Nov 17, 2013

Very very sweet, not palletable