I drink it every morning.

Posted by Reviewer2561701 on Jan 07, 2013

Good taste, and make me feel good, every morning.

Best tea!

Posted by 4750028577641067153 on Jul 23, 2014

Really love these teas... Such good quality and this flavour is my fave!

missing products

Posted by Reviewer1072170 on Sep 30, 2014

I did not get this Items. I have paid for them..... Very enoying... Is it possible to find out what happend....

amazing aroma

Posted by 4725271474557682101 on Nov 10, 2014

like this mix for its relaxing smell

Nice taste.

Posted by 4873570036396823467 on Nov 25, 2014

I like the taste of it. Have not noticed other benefits. But I will continue to take it for enjoyment.

Delicious!

Posted by 5701049656824273621 on Dec 08, 2014

Really enjoying this tea. You can definitely taste the licorice-ish from the aniseed and fennel but it's delightful. Will certainly order again!

Very good product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Jul 28, 2015

It tastes very balanced, slightly sweet and spicy, has a warming action.

Pleasant tasting

Posted by 5265727922027442859 on May 31, 2015

I have been drinking plain fennel for years and decided to try something different. Love this tea. Start the day with a cup and I have felt fantastic since taking it. Such a pleasant flavour.

I love it

Posted by 5594065389005601010 on Feb 06, 2016

This tea is very refreshing! A very nice quality. The taste of aniseed, fennel and cardamom is well-blended and I will definitely re-order in the future!

Dramatically Improved My Rosacea-related Redness and Acne!

Posted by 5268503532425958934 on Feb 25, 2016

The Pukka Detox tea was recommended to me by a woman who trained at Bastyr, to clear up the perpetual, severe acne and facial redness I was having from Rosacea. I drink it daily now because it really does keep my skin much clearer. I also find drinking lots of water is important, but water alone was not enough to clear the maddening Rosacea redness or acne in my case. There is also an effective but expensive French face cream called Tragic Magic, by Votre Vu, which I find miraculously clearing of Rosacea flare ups. Luckily a little goes a long way. And since I now live in a very dry climate at high altitude (under intense sun), I need the face cream and earth-friendly zinc sunscreen as well as the tea, but between the three (and needless to say, lots of water), I can keep my rosacea under control quite effectively, even here. So nice to have clear skin, and by more natural means! (The doctor's gel burned and did not even work well.) I ran out of Pukka Detox tea a couple weeks ago - forgot to order from iHerb in time! - and my face broke out badly. So if Rosacea is your problem, I would say try a box of Pukka Detox Tea and see if you don't discover a big difference. If the redness doesn't clear up completely, try adding an earth-friendly zinc sunscreen and/or Tragic Magic. (Some zinc sunscreens harm the remaining coral reefs.) One more thought, although I am not medically trained: since Pukka Detox tea makes such a big difference, detoxing seems to help Rosacea; so I theorize that regular exercise, less red meat, and perhaps other detoxifiers, like milk thistle, might also help. (If you try the milk thistle or its derivative, silimarin, however, only take a very small dose for the first couple weeks! I did the amount the box recommended and got very ill because my liver dumped out huge amounts of toxins from having taken many medications earlier in life - they all washed into my bloodstream at once, and my body could not clear them out fast enough to keep me feeling well. Several days of misery ensued. Word to the wise. Go gently at first with all detox processes and products if you might have a lot of toxic buildup in your liver.) I have had no bad reaction or side effects from the Pukka Detox tea, however. It is a little sweet for my taste because of the anise, since I avoid sugar; but it won a taste award, so most people must enjoy the sweetness. I don't find it unpleasant to the point of being hard to drink. The flavor is mild. I usually add a teabag of Nettle anyway, for inflammation, so between the two the taste is not too sweet at all - quite enjoyable. Two thumbs up for the Pukka Detox Tea - my dermatologist needs to know about it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »