Pukka Herbs, Love, Organic Rose, Chamomile & Lavender Tea, Caffeine Free, 20 Tea Sachets, 0.8 oz (24 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

My friends loved the tea

Posted by PurplePegasus From California on Dec 13, 2012

Gifted 2 friends with this tea: they both loved it! I shall try it myself soon, I'm a big over-tead right now so will wait until I finish some of my teas. =)

One of my favourites

Posted by 4667086483006775428 on Apr 23, 2013

I really enjoy drinking this tea. Absolutely one of my favourites that I have to by over and over again :)

DO NOT BUY,PLEASE

Posted by 4934149274451723754 on Feb 17, 2014

What youre paying for is pure chamomile, nothing else. It says 5 percent rose, thanks pucca. This tea sucks , you might as well get a cheaper chamomile from some other vendor because thats exactly what this tea tastes like! Do NOT waste your money, please READ these reviews! That pretty pink box aint filled with nothing good!

loveee

Posted by milusikk on Feb 26, 2014

One of my favorite tee so far. You don't really get to taste organic rose or lavender, however, chamomile YES. Cool!

nice