July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pure Advantage, B-12 Spray, 500 mcg, 1 fl oz

The Best B12!

Posted by Reviewer1086825 on Mar 22, 2012

I have a bio-feedback machine and have tested six other B12's, capsules and tablets. This one tested by far the best, with no negative side-effects. I have stopped my B12 shots. This is easier, cheaper, and, for me, just as effective.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1967693 on Nov 10, 2009

I suffer from ME/CFS and this is really helping.

Best B-12

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Dec 07, 2009

Wonderful. Suitable for chemically sensitive. No colors, flavors or additives. The only methyl B12 I could find without flavors and lactose.

Time & Money Saver

Posted by Reviewer2609311 on May 23, 2011

This is my 2nd bottle of B-12. Last November I was diagnosed with a B-12 deficiency. This required me to travel monthly to my dr's office for an injection. Last Feb I purchased my 1st bottle of B12 and after about 6weeks my blood test showed my B12 levels were up. Only one spray daily is required. I've saved gas money, a dr's office visit, no more waiting in the dr's office 30min or more for an injection. I am very glad I found this product.

Energerizer

Posted by Reviewer2068660 on Aug 18, 2009

I LOVE this product. I spray first thing in the morning to get my day started. Depending on the day, I may spray several more times. It's almost, not quite, instant energy. I recommend this product for all non-meat eaters and persons 'of age'.