Pure Advantage, B-12 Spray, 500 mcg, 1 fl oz

Reviews 1-star

Don't waste your money on this ineffective rubbish

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Nov 29, 2013

I was using this and couldn't figure out why I wasn't improving as I normally do when taking Source Natural's 1mg sublingual tabs. Fortunately, I managed to fight my way through the brain fog to find I still had some of the Source Natural's left and took some - and improved, same as I do every time I take them. If you need B12 supplementation, I recommend getting a reputable sublingual tab instead. I like Source Natural's 1mg, I've seen others recommend Solgar's. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.