AMAZING

Posted by username161 on Jun 20, 2012

Hard to find one without added extras, and the melt in your mouth ones all give me a headache! I didn't know if it was the B12 or one of the other ingredients causing it but now I do - as this B12 works great! Tastes a bit tangy in that B vitamin kinda way but it's gone quickly and nothing like bad cough medicine or anything. So far the pump seems as though it'll give the aount of doses listed on the pack so I'm happy with the price also. Have found the added B12 daily (currently 4 sprays spread out) makes me slightly more alert and a little less fatigued and is helping to regulate my sleep. Also take a B complex daily too, twice when stressed, as they all work best when taken together I hear. Took a couple weeks to notice that I felt better, you def have to give these things awhile to see if they'll benefit.

Concentration improved!

Posted by Reviewer3211297 on Aug 25, 2011

After several days I noticed a improved concentration!

Essential for vegans, smokers, the elderly — and almost everyone else.

Posted by Reviewer3081512 on Dec 08, 2011

B12 is one of the few supplements I recommend to everyone, because deficiency is so common and can lead to irreversible neurological damage, including dementia.

Good, does indeed absorb well

Posted by Reviewer1148042 on Dec 28, 2011

Just received by two B12 sprays, two because I read that it may go fast. Tried it with about 4 sprays, and yep, there's that old energy boost and warm feeling that comes with restoring a deficiency :) Taking B12 in the last week has helped my fatigue really well

Pump it!

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on Feb 23, 2010

just started to use it recently, so I cannot really tell about much, but the taste is great and I choose this because I researched and found that the spray form is the most effective for B12.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Apr 19, 2011

Like that this product doesn't have a lot of added junk to it. I used this along with Life Time liquid B Complex and my blood tests have come back in the normal range for b-12 and folate, where before I was low.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 12, 2010

The right form of B-12 (Methylcobalamin), easy to take, sublingual, no junk, tastes good.

The purity is advantageous!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336515 on Jan 08, 2011

Finally something without those crazy natural flavors! Thanks pure advantage for actually making a natural product, that is if you can call isolated b-12 vitamins natural at all. Anyway it makes me happy;) Methylated makes my engine purr.

Using as part of methylation for autism/add

Posted by Reviewer3236446 on Apr 03, 2011

I bought this as my kids are on the autism/add spectrum and had heard it helps. It certainly does! They are thinking clearer now.

A necessity

Posted by Reviewer2606450 on May 25, 2012

I have used B12 for many years following a strong recommendation from a doctor and his use of this B vitamin (intravenously) on me for white tail spider bites. The sublingual form is good for me.