It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2431247 on Dec 12, 2014

As a vegetarian for almost 22 years, lately I had symptoms of B-12 deficiency such as tingling/numbness in fingers and toes especially at night in bed. After a short while those symptoms where reduced and went away. If I stop taking vit b-12, the tingling rapidly starts over again, but taking again b-12 stops it right away. I prefer this spray because it is easy, tastes good and the dosage is right on the spot. If the dosage is higher then 500 mcg, I'll get a headache. EDIT: It helped a bit in the beginning, but the tingling/numbness then get worse. Now I'll take dosages of 10000mcg and they are gone. Also no headaches anymore.

WOW!! Great Form of B-12

Posted by Reviewer3082428 on Dec 17, 2012

This is the best form of B-12 I've ever taken. Felt effects the very first day of using it. I was truly impressed. Previously, I tried a chewable form of B-12 and that did nothing for me. I do 2 sprays in the morning and will do a third in the afternoon if needed. Easy to use and not bad tasting. I intend to keep using Pure Advantage as long as it's available. Price is very reasonable, too.

Love

Posted by Reviewer2235337 on Jun 10, 2014

Use for my kitty's neuropathy. Best one I found non name brands were not working at all.. this brand even helped lower my Sugar Kittys BG numbers

Essential for vegans, smokers, the elderly — and almost everyone else.

Posted by Reviewer3081512 on Dec 08, 2011

B12 is one of the few supplements I recommend to everyone, because deficiency is so common and can lead to irreversible neurological damage, including dementia.

Concentration improved!

Posted by Reviewer3211297 on Aug 25, 2011

After several days I noticed a improved concentration!

AMAZING

Posted by username161 on Jun 20, 2012

Hard to find one without added extras, and the melt in your mouth ones all give me a headache! I didn't know if it was the B12 or one of the other ingredients causing it but now I do - as this B12 works great! Tastes a bit tangy in that B vitamin kinda way but it's gone quickly and nothing like bad cough medicine or anything. So far the pump seems as though it'll give the aount of doses listed on the pack so I'm happy with the price also. Have found the added B12 daily (currently 4 sprays spread out) makes me slightly more alert and a little less fatigued and is helping to regulate my sleep. Also take a B complex daily too, twice when stressed, as they all work best when taken together I hear. Took a couple weeks to notice that I felt better, you def have to give these things awhile to see if they'll benefit.

Pump it!

Posted by Reviewer1702891 on Feb 23, 2010

just started to use it recently, so I cannot really tell about much, but the taste is great and I choose this because I researched and found that the spray form is the most effective for B12.

Happy with this product

Posted by Reviewer1874863 on Apr 19, 2011

Like that this product doesn't have a lot of added junk to it. I used this along with Life Time liquid B Complex and my blood tests have come back in the normal range for b-12 and folate, where before I was low.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3049143 on Dec 12, 2010

The right form of B-12 (Methylcobalamin), easy to take, sublingual, no junk, tastes good.

The purity is advantageous!!!

Posted by Reviewer2336515 on Jan 08, 2011

Finally something without those crazy natural flavors! Thanks pure advantage for actually making a natural product, that is if you can call isolated b-12 vitamins natural at all. Anyway it makes me happy;) Methylated makes my engine purr.