Methyl form, oral absorption

Posted by Reviewer1516861 on Jan 29, 2010

The methyl form of B12 is far superior physiologicallyAbsorption in the mouth avoids the digestive system..

Great

Posted by ling76 on Nov 29, 2012

If feel imidiate effect on these, a sense of well beeing. I dont have low bowels of b12, but with this I feel the difference anyway. Have tried other b12 supplements before but have never noticed any effect from them.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer1742202 on Apr 25, 2012

This is a great way for us to have Vit B12, so that it's gentle on our bodies. (2 in our family have CFS & have to be careful.) It's also the cheapest, best brand we've found.

It really works!

Posted by Reviewer2431247 on Dec 12, 2014

As a vegetarian for almost 22 years, lately I had symptoms of B-12 deficiency such as tingling/numbness in fingers and toes especially at night in bed. After a short while those symptoms where reduced and went away. If I stop taking vit b-12, the tingling rapidly starts over again, but taking again b-12 stops it right away. I prefer this spray because it is easy, tastes good and the dosage is right on the spot. If the dosage is higher then 500 mcg, I'll get a headache. EDIT: It helped a bit in the beginning, but the tingling/numbness then get worse. Now I'll take dosages of 10000mcg and they are gone. Also no headaches anymore.

WOW!! Great Form of B-12

Posted by Reviewer3082428 on Dec 17, 2012

This is the best form of B-12 I've ever taken. Felt effects the very first day of using it. I was truly impressed. Previously, I tried a chewable form of B-12 and that did nothing for me. I do 2 sprays in the morning and will do a third in the afternoon if needed. Easy to use and not bad tasting. I intend to keep using Pure Advantage as long as it's available. Price is very reasonable, too.