Totally healthy--but tastes AWFUL

Posted by Reviewer3269292 on Jan 04, 2011

I am very disappointed as this is SO healthy but it tastes so terrible I can't stand to drink it. I am not a "picky" person, have been a vegetarian for over 20 years, a vegan for 11, and have had many a bad vege health drinks. This is one of the worst! And I am quite tolerant of such things. I can't imagine anyone thinking this tastes good. I almost gag getting the last part of a glass down. Bummed.

Absolutely Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2781008 on Nov 05, 2010

I wasn't even able to get through one serve of this stuff. It was revolting. Firstly there were enormous chunks in it - I think they might have been fruit. Some of the powder didn't dissolve at all and settled at the bottom. The taste itself was so sickeningly sweet it was unbearable. I threw the rest in the compost bin. Total waste. Not recommended.

Great nutrient-rich protein powder full of goodies

Posted by djsoma on Oct 14, 2012

Feels and tastes great with raw milk from the local farm and some stevia. I bought this for my partner and she liked it immediately. I went through the ingredients list and didn't catch anything alarming - mostly very good stuff and even the B-12 is as safe methylcobalamin and not as 100 times cheaper and quite controversial cyanocobalamin. Skipping the childish taste issues, my only remaining concern was about pea protein isolate, knowing that soy and whey protein isolates are unsafe products that can mess up my stomach and cause all kinds of other problems like greatly increase urinary calcium loss. After some googling I figured about that nobody knows for sure and my body will surely complain if the isolated pea protein starts to harm me in some way. So until I get some unpleasant symptoms that can't be overlooked anymore, I will keep on enjoying this with all it's delicious crunchy bits that come with the shake.

Probably very healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2139090 on Mar 29, 2011

To say that the taste is rather foul, sounds so harsh... But I would not recommend it for its "GREAT TASTE", that's for sure. Anyway if you do ingest this, DO NOT MAKE ANY PLANS. It's made of pea protein, so you are gonna do the reverse dragon routine... for hours. YOU ARE WARNED! Other than that, if social life means nada to you, I'm sure this is a great value deal!

Best protein powder ever!

Posted by Reviewer3358063 on Jul 01, 2010

This is the best protein powder I've ever had, even compared to whey protein. It mixes well and has the best taste of any product I've tried. The amino acid profile is excellent too. It's a life-saver for us vegans!

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Jun 24, 2010

I'm glad I took a chance on something new to me. I was impressed by the contents and supplements it provides. Tastes good, too. I don't do fast food restaurants; so, this quick, healthy drink and a piece of fruit is perfect for lunch on the go. It says not to use it as a diet drink; but, I've lost some weight, too. Woohoo!

Pure Vegan Product

Posted by 5693376128563360562 on Apr 21, 2016

I hunted all products online until I could find one that was filled to the brim and Dairy free. I thought I would give it a try, not expecting much but what a surprise. It mixed easy in water, and as a smoothie or when put in almond milk. It tasted great, slightly on the sweet side from the Stevia, sometimes I added turmeric powder to dull it down a bit. It carried me well as a meal replacement and kept me super switched on in the head when I used it as the onnly source of food. My skin has got a glow it didn't have before because my body is nourished. Highly reccomend anyonee interested, to just give it a go. I feel its the best I have ever found on the market for feeding my body all the nutrition it needs!

Best protein powder

Posted by Dreamer37 on May 18, 2014

This meal replacements is just fantastic. Why? First, it may cheap in comparison to other meal replacements. Moreover, despite the low price, it is complete: Protein (vegan) in good quantity, fiber, extracts of green vegetables, vitamins, minerals, super fruits extracts and enzymes. Finally, and against all odds, the taste is really nice. Vanilla taste this good, not too sweet, not too little. If you do not have time to eat lunch or if you simply looking for an additional source of protein, this small concentrated of nutrients is what you need! The only downside might be the packaging, I find it little "attractive" compared to other brands, what is regrettable relative to the product quality. Good training, and stay fit!

a

Posted by 5608389131064067402 on Feb 11, 2014

perfect

Everything I need

Posted by 5659347681750503529 on Aug 24, 2014

Super healthy, inside there's everything I was looking for but the taste is not so great. It tastes powdery, it's weird. I try to mix it with other stuff to make it less awful, with chocolate powder it's not too bad.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »