July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Pure Advantage, Pure Vegan, Meal Replacement with Multi-GuarD, Vanilla, 1.42 lbs (645 g)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Probably very healthy.

Posted by Reviewer2139090 on Mar 29, 2011

To say that the taste is rather foul, sounds so harsh... But I would not recommend it for its "GREAT TASTE", that's for sure. Anyway if you do ingest this, DO NOT MAKE ANY PLANS. It's made of pea protein, so you are gonna do the reverse dragon routine... for hours. YOU ARE WARNED! Other than that, if social life means nada to you, I'm sure this is a great value deal!

Totally healthy--but tastes AWFUL

Posted by Reviewer3269292 on Jan 04, 2011

I am very disappointed as this is SO healthy but it tastes so terrible I can't stand to drink it. I am not a "picky" person, have been a vegetarian for over 20 years, a vegan for 11, and have had many a bad vege health drinks. This is one of the worst! And I am quite tolerant of such things. I can't imagine anyone thinking this tastes good. I almost gag getting the last part of a glass down. Bummed.

Great nutrient-rich protein powder full of goodies

Posted by djsoma on Oct 14, 2012

Feels and tastes great with raw milk from the local farm and some stevia. I bought this for my partner and she liked it immediately. I went through the ingredients list and didn't catch anything alarming - mostly very good stuff and even the B-12 is as safe methylcobalamin and not as 100 times cheaper and quite controversial cyanocobalamin. Skipping the childish taste issues, my only remaining concern was about pea protein isolate, knowing that soy and whey protein isolates are unsafe products that can mess up my stomach and cause all kinds of other problems like greatly increase urinary calcium loss. After some googling I figured about that nobody knows for sure and my body will surely complain if the isolated pea protein starts to harm me in some way. So until I get some unpleasant symptoms that can't be overlooked anymore, I will keep on enjoying this with all it's delicious crunchy bits that come with the shake.

Absolutely Horrible

Posted by Reviewer2781008 on Nov 05, 2010

I wasn't even able to get through one serve of this stuff. It was revolting. Firstly there were enormous chunks in it - I think they might have been fruit. Some of the powder didn't dissolve at all and settled at the bottom. The taste itself was so sickeningly sweet it was unbearable. I threw the rest in the compost bin. Total waste. Not recommended.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer2554609 on Jun 24, 2010

I'm glad I took a chance on something new to me. I was impressed by the contents and supplements it provides. Tastes good, too. I don't do fast food restaurants; so, this quick, healthy drink and a piece of fruit is perfect for lunch on the go. It says not to use it as a diet drink; but, I've lost some weight, too. Woohoo!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »