Do you like cake batter?

Posted by 4736378911460525674 on Oct 21, 2013

You mix this stuff with some bananas (frozen or not) and water--or I use unsweetened almond milk--and, optionally some sweetener (I use stevia), and you have yourself a fantastic-tasting smoothie that tastes like CAKE BATTER!! It has a slight banana flavor, but it's mostly batter-tasting. YUM! This is easily my favorite way (because it's the tastiest) to consume vegan protein.

tastes great

Posted by Reviewer2789318 on Mar 09, 2011

good stuff

pure Vegan pea protein

Posted by 5691026399918029340 on Jan 11, 2016

Value for money!!!Great price and product!!! Very low sugar and actually good for u not like the inferior sugar laden competitors products at this price!!!!

I like it!

Posted by 5086164081874637619 on Jun 13, 2016

I really like Pure Vegan Pea Protein. Flavor is not the tastiest however nor are other protein shakes that have low sugar. I add a banana or strawberries for flavor mixed with water. You can also mix almond milk if that's what floats your boat. Overall this is the only protein shake I like and I'm not a vegan.

Good Product

Posted by energetyx on Apr 08, 2011

I like this blended up with ice and frozen fruit, it makes a great dessert or mid-day snack. It has a slightly chalky consistency, but is better than some of the cheaper rice powders I've tried.

YUM!

Posted by 4680160244895275564 on Aug 12, 2014

I was pleasantly surprised at the taste of this pea protein powder. I have tried various samples before of other versions, but the taste of them never quite seemed right and the texture was chalky. I bought this on a whim as it was on sale, and i am glad i did. The taste was nice not chalky but smooth. The sweetness wasn't enough for me, but i adjust that with a few drops of liquid stevia. The vanilla flavor is so versatile because i can use it in baking, as vanilla is a very standard base flavor for baking.

produto ótimo porem...

Posted by 5082912761603152039 on Aug 02, 2013

O produto é bom mas o sabor é muito ruim.

I Hate The Taste!

Posted by 4971100684091313210 on Apr 17, 2015

I wish I would have only bought one container of this instead of two. I'm bummed because I was really hopeful based on the other reviews but I'm just not satisfied. I'm a vegan and am traveling the world right now so I depend on my supplements to maintain my health and I'm sorry to say this just doesn't make the cut for me. The stevia taste is disgusting to me, I would send this stuff back if there was a cheaper method to do so!