New To iHerb?

Pure & Basic, Natural Anti-Dandruff Shampoo, Tea Tree & Rosemary, 12 fl oz (350 ml)

4 out of 5 based on 106 reviews

Great Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1622729 on Jun 06, 2010

I needed to buy a sulfate free shampoo and also needed a drandruff shampoo. I found this one and am very glad I found it. It lathers great and my hair has never felt so healthy. The smell is light enough that once you are done styling your hair, you cannot even smell it. When the conditioner goes on, it feels watery, but once you rinse, it feels like it conditioned your hair. I am now buy my second set of bottles and plan on continuing to buy this product even after I do not have to buy sulfate free shampoo. I really like the way it leaves my hair feeling. iHerb is great also. I had my product within a couple of days.

No more itch

Posted by Reviewer1370308 on Oct 26, 2011

I am a certified aromatherapist & this shampoo does exactly as it claims. The rosemary & tea tree oils stop the dry scalp, flaking & itching, by treating the cause, & if you color it doesn't strip it. My symptoms subsided after the first shampoo. I have recommended it to clients with fungal issues, dry scalp, or dandruff.

dandruff

Posted by Reviewer2623230 on Nov 17, 2011

I use this shampoo for 2 weeks, dandruff became less, but has not disappeared completely .......... will continue to treatment of these shampoo, I hope to achieve complete disappearance of dandruff . If to speak about the shampoo, it is very good foaming, very nice smell!

Pure & Basic

Posted by Reviewer3203036 on Mar 09, 2010

I love the smell of this shampoo and my hair and scalp love it too.

super drying

Posted by 5303732884651689702 on Jan 23, 2014

My hair hated this - it made it soooo dry and bleh. I don't even know if it helps with dandruff as I stopped using it. Will not reorder.