향 좋아요 추천함

Posted by 5469941687804219301 on Oct 08, 2014

보습도 좋고 향도 좋아요. 저 같은 경우엔 피부자체가 너무 건성이라, 가을 겨울되면 몸이 진짜 건조하거든요. 예전에 샀다가 요즘 바르는데 진짜 좋아요. 보습력 굳 향도 굳

Pure & Basic, Bath & Body Lotion - Fuji Apple Berry

Posted by 5712662258454936562 on May 06, 2014

This is he first time I have purchased the Fuji Apple Berry & it works just as well as the Caribbean Heat. Which our family has used before. It has a very nice fragrance also. I highly recommend it for anyone who needs a good hand lotion that doesn't want a oily or greasy feeling after they use it. It soaks in right away and has a pleasant fragrance. I use it all over my body. It works great on you ankles & feet too very well. It's well worth the money. Its a great buy as is the Caribbean Heat fragrance. This is my second order from Iherb & I am impressed with their quick shipping. They give accurate delivery dates and so far both orders - one from last year & this one arrived earlier than predicted. Iherb has been very dependable so far for me.

very nice lotion

Posted by Reviewer1380361 on Apr 23, 2012

I really liked this body lotion. my skin after it is very soft and smell good

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer1598501 on Apr 03, 2012

Smells good, not too heavy for body skin, light lotion!

hands is so soft

Posted by Reviewer1911083 on Mar 27, 2012

My hands become very soft, when I start using this product.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer1903264 on Sep 29, 2011

What a lovely, fruity scent this has. I love the texture as well. Altogether a very nice product, but there are some ingredients I'd rather not have in my body lotions. There are even more natural products out there.

Nice stuff

Posted by UllaMaya on Nov 08, 2010

After a while absorbs fully leaving skin soft and not too greasy. Smell is strong and sweet, not my favourite but not too overpowering. My daughter loves this.

Smells great

Posted by Reviewer2047651 on Aug 10, 2009

and moisturizes well. One of my favorites now.